CG Queadluun Rau

Rodavan

We've got enough artists around here to easily do it. Its just a matter getting eveyone interested and everyone finding enough free time. I'd even put my vf's to the side and concentrate on environments, like buildings and stuff.

Great idea !

I would like to do a scene like Doc did with the aircraft carrier only in CG or maybe a fighting scene :rolleyes:

Brianw76 - maybe a good way to start is for you to create a thread that , we can add CG props that we have ( I don't have any yet)or get ideas for what would be needed ?

Thanks for the feed back -Mechmaster

If I compare the two , the head does seem way to big and so the front gaurd - I will fix and repost

Do use have nice close up shots of the markings on the leg and side guards ? - Its very difficult to make them out form the pictures that I have

Edited by Rodavan

Fantastic, but the head now looks too tiny in relation to the rest of the armor. BTW, I think the side "skirts" are supposed to be boxy in the TV version, not spade shaped as in DYRL.

Edited by mechaninac

Looks much better now, I think Mechaninac may have a point about the head looking too small, I assume he is referring to the central, camera unit rather than the main hood, maybe expand that just a bit.

As requested, here are the markings on the knee-launcher...

post-5-1084367319_thumb.jpg

Excellent - Thanks ! this clears up alot of things , specially the side "skirt" markings and the leg markings .

I played last night with the markings I could see , way to thin if I look at the marking in your pictures ,but it's a start - will fix

post-5-1084371761_thumb.jpg

When Q-rua TV meets Q-rua DYRL :)

Just a quick render , so I decided to see how it would look if I match the red shiny Q-rua with a green shiny Q-rua.

Now all we need is max Q-rua ?

:blink: oops - sorry for the big pic mods

post-5-1084975911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodavan

Thanks form the comments so far guys! :)

>EXO< - I actually did a "green" Milla Q-Rua ( Included picture) but it din't look right ..... , thus the rebuild was born .

Brianw76 - if you want to use the Green Q-Rua for the animation project , your welcome

post-5-1085038150_thumb.jpg

Angel's Fury - deciding which valk to start is difficult , I am thinking about of the VF-0 , VF-19 or VF-11 . <_<

Mighty Gorgon is doing a great VF-11 so I'll put mine on the back burner , I am hoping to do VF-0 @ the same time as buidling the model kit . The problem is my model kit buidling skill suck , so am busy building a Corsair to see see if I can improve those skills - so it will be awail before the VF-0 , so ............

I'll try and do my best on the VF-19 :p

I have some nice Vf-19 reference material , I still lack a good plan front view . If anybody has one , please post , I'll post WIP in the Mass CG thread.