Yay my Q-Rau came

Vostok 7

Yamato Queadluun-rau toy rocks on! :D

I have been waiting since 1986 for this toy to happen.

Everybody should buy one, then Yamato will have to make a green TV version just keep the macross toy fanatics at bay.

Minor complaint:

Canadapost customs sucks major donkey parts. $27.10 Can in customs fees

Keep going Yamato!

Now, I'd like to see the mac 2 monster, vb6 monster and all the destroids and more zentraedi stuff. More! More!

Hose me down!

Ouch! 27.10 in fees... :unsure: I guess we're lucky out here in Toronto where they can be purchased locally. How much was it with exchange rate before the fees?

I really hope they make the Tv green version... keeping fingers crossed.

yamato stayed true to the original design and didn't alter it based on "it'll be so much cooler if". instead they stuck with the original line art which IMO was smarter than making their "own version" of it.

its not fair to compare the q-rau to a valk. simply cause the valk was designed and drawn with poseable features as the q-rau was mostly seem in fixed positions. it was also far easier to create "swivel joints" for poseability for a valk without having to alter the original design....too much. :D

besides, could you imagine all the bitchin if they made the q-rau different from whats it was suppose to look like? i can only imagine dozen upon dozen of threads devoted to bashing this toy if it didn't look exactly like it was suppose to. :rolleyes:

the legs are too thin.

the feet are too small.

the arms are suppose to be curved,

the knees shouldn't bend like that,

its not suppose to have knees,

whats up with those elbows,

WTF is up with that BS?

and everything else you could imagine people here would complain about. :rolleyes:

no matter what yamato makes, theres always something to bitch about. ;)

What you said!

I think (when you compare to the line art) that the Q-Rau is the most accurate toy that Yamato has produced so far. I´m a Q-Rau fanatic and proportion and sculpt wise it gets a ten in my book!

I should get my Q-Rau from Kevin in a day or two and I know for sure that when I open the damn box I won´t be dissapointed :lol:

This toy is what I expected.

yamato stayed true to the original design and didn't alter it based on "it'll be so much cooler if".  instead they stuck with the original line art which IMO was smarter than making their "own version" of it. 

its not fair to compare the q-rau to a valk. simply cause the valk was designed and drawn with poseable features as the q-rau was mostly seem in fixed positions.  it was also far easier to create "swivel joints" for poseability for a valk without having to alter the original design....too much.  :D 

besides, could you imagine all the bitchin if they made the q-rau different from whats it was suppose to look like?  i can only imagine dozen upon dozen of threads devoted to bashing this toy if it didn't look exactly like it was suppose to.  :rolleyes: 

the legs are too thin.

the feet are too small.

the arms are suppose to be curved,

the knees shouldn't bend like that,

its not suppose to have knees,

whats up with those elbows,

WTF is up with that BS?

and everything else you could imagine people here would complain about.  :rolleyes:

no matter what yamato makes, theres always something to bitch about.  ;)

What you said!

I think (when you compare to the line art) that the Q-Rau is the most accurate toy that Yamato has produced so far. I´m a Q-Rau fanatic and proportion and sculpt wise it gets a ten in my book!

I should get my Q-Rau from Kevin in a day or two and I know for sure that when I open the damn box I won´t be dissapointed :lol:

This toy is what I expected.

it sure is the most accurate so far out of everything! BTW, did i mention i love this toy! everytime i walk by it, i gotta play with it. :) i currently have it being jumped by a bunch of valks while its tearing the limbs off a CF. :p

though, i think i'm going to have to put a thin layer of nail polish on the ball joint on fingers just so its grips a little tighter. :blink:

i can't wait to see if they make other colors and/or versions. :)

way off topic but,

i wish i had one of those toy WWE royal rumble rings just for kicks! i'd have hikaru and max double teaming her, holding her arms open and i'd have roy coming off the top turn-buckle with a drop kick. :lol: i think it'll make from some macross fun. :p

It's a good looking rendition of the q rau. Just an unposable one.

not to be redundant, but no matter how much I like the Qrau and wanted one as a toy for all these years, it still stings when I think about how little you get for the money here. Really negligent those folks at yamato were with the Rau.... and in a way.... must I say,... Cheap.

I don't really have anything critical to say to what is present, it's just the lack of what is present that makes it just a bit less than special.

Edited by Nani?!