MW Con3 Custom 12" Figure

xstoys

Hi all,

Ok, since the cat is out of the bag now. Here it is, the first posted shot of my latest & greatest custom 12" Guld Goa Bowman figure. My apologies for the blinding flash.

It makes a great companion piece to the 12" Isamu Dyson from last year. & YES, that is what you think it is in the background!

Please LMK your comments.

xstoys :rolleyes:

post-4-1062340984_thumb.jpg

Edited by xstoys

whoa!! Awesome work tony!! Bad @$$ custom. I likes!!! I'm guessing that kidkorrupt is talking about the tread in the background as being the holy grail. Am I right? And are we going to see a recast of this anytime soon? :p:D:lol:

Another piece of excellent work xstoys. Are you going to complete the trio with a Myung figure next year (complete with Sharon Apple mini statue)? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed..... :ph34r:

:D

As always great job!!!

Each year seems to have some delightful surprises coming out!

So any chance we will see a Hikaru in DYRL uniform version?

Yamato! Wake up!!! Hire this guy services!!!!

Paulo

hey man, get us some close ups of the head at different angles so anyone who could not see this in person can appreciate it a little more.

yes indeed, in the back is the infamous lansay tread which is considered the holy grail in macross/mospeada collecting. more than 5 were made but there are 5 documented in existence, not counting all the ones in the trash or rotting in the closet.

please read here for more info:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mospeada/lansa...y_tread_toy.htm

tony has it in box, all inserts, unapplied. its the best one

Hi All,

Thanks for all the kind words & support for my customs! I will keep doing them as long as people still want to see them.

According to Shawn, he will be sending the pics of 12" Guld & Isamu to Yamato. Hopefully they will spark interest with Yamato to produce them. Here are a few more detailed shots of the "dynamic duo." & Hopefully by next year they will be a trio... :rolleyes:

xstoys

post-4-1062508188_thumb.jpg

Screw Yamato ( ahem, I mean that in the nicest way!), I've been sayin' since forever that Blue Box Toys (the guys who market Elite Force & CyGIrls figures in the U.S.) oughta snag the Macross License. I think they make the best 1/6 scale figures around. If you sent 'em pix of these awesome figures, that'd haveta get their gears turning!!! *sighs & imagines Elite Force - quality Hikaru in DYRL? flightsuit* :rolleyes: