After buying 12 Valks in a month

APU

I been knew I was addicted to toys but after last month I told my GF I knew I was a crac...I meen toyhead. Have you admitted it yet? I rarely bitch over price and have a really adictive personality in nearly everything I do, I also admit that I dont mind as long as everything is in order 1st. I have spent over 20gs in toys over the last 2 years( Transformers mostly) and dont regreat any of it. As long as its not drugs Im good to go.How about you?

20G's holy crap! :o

Man you need help. I know these things are addictive but just think what you could have or do if you slowed down a bit.

20G's is like 2 years of college for your kids. Holy crap.

Not to be mean and I mean no disrespect but if I ever spend that much somebody please step in and have an intervention.

BTW where do you store everything.

I know people on this board who have spent more...3 of every Valks WITH FAST PACKS :p Glass cases in EVERY room :o . I also have good friends to help. My gf have spent a lot on my collection also.

Edited by APU

I know people on this board who have spent more...3 of every Valks WITH FAST PACKS :p Glass cases in EVERY room :o . I also have good friends to help. My gf have spent a lot on my collection also.

Lucky you! A gf that's wiling to shell out some $$$ for your collection, a rare find!

Ill try and get some up today.

Don't forget to tell us where you live. :D

It looks like we're gonna need a Valkyrie intervention. What do you think fellow MW'ers? :blink:

What we're gonna go where he lives and physically restrain him? Yeah that 's gonna happen?! :rolleyes:

:D

Nice collection...

And I saw a very , very small fire extinguisher between the toys...for your collection you would need a bigger one, otherwise your insurance would go up....talking about insurance...have you got those toys insured?!

So when are you going to have a garage sale? or an open house? We will be there for sure!!!