Official VB-6 Koenig Monster Order Thread

ChristopherB

Hi Everyone,

I guess it's time for me to reluctantly step forward. This project has been going on for much too long and is beginning to look like a mess. I am the owner of the VB-6 that was to be recasted and apologize to everyone who has been waiting for this kit. It was my decision to place it in the hands of Valkyrie.

I haven't heard from him in a while and he still has my original (which I would like to get back). For those of you who are asking for a refund I have been currently trying to contact him so I'll ask him where he is on that. He hasn't been responding to my e-mails so I will try to locate a number I can reach him at.

Just to let you all know so I don't get a flood of PM's, I do not have your money. I paid to have it shipped to Valkyrie and asked for nothing in return. That is the extent of my involvement in all of this. I have been missing my VERY expensive kit for a long time, but I trust Valkyrie. I know (or at least hope) that he is trying to get this done as fast as possible. Valkyrie.... Please don't make a liar out of me.

I'll post more when or if I can get in touch with him.

All I can say, EXO, is that I disagree. The Black List is a threat that should not be taken lightly.

378063[/snapback]

I agree with you. It shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm just saying no one is ammuned. Hopefully a blacklist threat is serious enough that responsible members would step up settle all matters.

Melissa's refund and Rkiyo's original both were shipped out on tuesday.

Much to my surprise, Melissa was the only one who PMed me about a refund so far. Anyone else who needs one, please PM me.

And for what it's worth, I take no offense to all this blacklist talk. Hell, I know I deserve it. But please believe that I'm not out to screw anyone over.

And thanks, Brian, for sticking up for me :)

I also PM'd you about a refund yesterday. Please conatct me via PM.

xstoys

Melissa's refund and Rkiyo's original both were shipped out on tuesday.

Much to my surprise, Melissa was the only one who PMed me about a refund so far.  Anyone else who needs one, please PM me.

And for what it's worth, I take no offense to all this blacklist talk.  Hell, I know I deserve it.  But please believe that I'm not out to screw anyone over.

And thanks, Brian, for sticking up for me :)

378492[/snapback]

I mentioned a while back that I was pretty burnt out on the Monster project.  And I'm curious... How many people still want one? 

I'm guessing that the Yamato toy killed a lot of the demand for it.  So I'm really wondering how many I'd have to make to finish the project.

377720[/snapback]

I'd still like one...

• 4 weeks later...

While I'm not on the list for the monster, I've gotta step up and stand beside Valkyrie. Every time I've dealt with him he's been up front and honest, even when it means dealing with delays and problems. This isn't the type of person who should be blacklisted. I believe him when he says he's stretched too thin.

He's always come through for me.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I've been away for a while, and I hoped that upon my return the recast project would be finished. Any news Ken?

You mentioned refunds, and I was one of the lucky ones to be able to pre-order. I appreciate you giving me a chance to do that. As it stands now, it looks like I'm going to opt for the refund. I could look it up in my Paypal history if it'll go back over (2) years, but I think the amount was $100.

Before you send any refund we should communicate, because it might not be the same Paypal account. ;)

No hard feelings regarding the project, and it'll be great if you intend to finish it. Please let me know.

Best wishes,

Christopher B))

PS: My regards to everyone that I haven't talked with for a while, and I hope you're doing great! I wonder what Fulcy's been up to with the VF-1AG project I started?

I wouldn't mind a refund either... :)

Mar. 23, 2004 Payment To Ken Brennan Completed Details -$100.00 USD $0.00 USD -$100.00 USD $0.00 USD

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (ID #4HV25264K37650914)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Mar. 23, 2004 Payment To valkyrie@attbi.com Completed ... -$100.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Mar. 23, 2004 Add Funds from a Bank Account From Bank Account Completed Details $100.00 USD

Name:

Ken Brennan

Email:

ken.brennan@comcast.net

Payment Sent to:

valkyrie@attbi.com

Total Amount:

-$100.00 USD

Date:

Mar. 23, 2004

Time:

03:54:47 PST

Completed

Subject:

Monster Preorder

Note:

Thanks Ken! -Pat Signorino

(FYI: Paypal apparently goes back forever. It was depressing to look thru the history, I've spent 10s of thousands on things that are not vital to survival :( )

Edited by Pat S

Crap, I thought I had everyone's refunds taken care of except for one (honestly, I lost the original list of pre-orders I had taken :ph34r: )

But I've verified all three of your orders, and I'll get them taken care of as soon as I can. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sitting on a big stack of cash at the moment...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This isn't exactly the right place for that, but if you send anasazi a PM, you could discuss having the Yamato toy's sticker sheet reproduced as a decal sheet, but I don't know how much he's been doing that service lately, and he isn't printing the decals anymore, Robographics is, but anasazi's still handling the images far as I know.