The winner of the MW Con

Solscud007

Here it is with the addition of Steve's Friend's beautiful Has battroid

edit: sorry folks My info was incorrect. The true creator of the Hase Batt is Steve not his friend. so everyone marvel at Steve.

post-3-1062306533_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Thanks for the great pictures Solscud! I hope you're planning to upload a couple more of Steve Friend's (and everyone elses') works. The litlle Lynn Minmay poster is a nice tough. The detailing on the Strike Valkyrie (Fighter and Battroid) are simply amazing. Any news on that launch arm? Was it scratch built or another Hasegawa piece? :ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks for the great pictures Solscud! I hope you're planning to upload a couple more of Steve Friend's (and everyone elses') works. The litlle Lynn Minmay poster is a nice tough. The detailing on the Strike Valkyrie (Fighter and Battroid) are simply amazing. Any news on that launch arm? Was it scratch built or another Hasegawa piece? :ph34r::ph34r:

DAMN !

That's the arm I did and sold to ChristopherB. WOWZER !, it looks great in that diorama. I somehow feel there was a little piece of me at MacrossCon after all...

Great job guys !

Nice picts, but someone in this thread owes me a PM :angry:

:p:D:lol:

But seriously Nick, will you please PM me at your earliest convenience about what we talked about?

I figure you weren't able to do anything, but I'd just like to know since you're obviously back from Japan :p

Vostok 7