My poor baby.

Vostok 7

...and ya...how come you didn't chase him down?

Shock.

Seriously, I was just in too much shock to do anything. By the time I realized what happened I was INCREDABLY mad though. it's a good thing I don't turn into the hulk :blink: But by that time he was long gone. I know I could have easily caught up with him though, but I wouldn't be responsible for what would have happened :angry::angry:

My emotions were all over the map too. It doesn't help it was 1:30 in the AM... My emotional state at those times is usually pretty fragile lol.

If only someone had been on at 5am their time... :p :P <_< <_< :lol:

Vostok 7

btw, as a car guy i go to car shows every now and again, but i always go to classic car shows. at classic car shows 90% of the storys are about how we found, and rebuilt our cars. what to guys at new-car shows talk about?

just currious.

Sorry I didn't answer your question earlier.

Guys at import shows talk about similar things usually. Girls, engines, parts they want, etc.

I've been to both types being a "fence sitter" when it comes to the "Import vs. Old Skool Domestic" argument, and usually the discussions are the same except the language is different. Import guys use the F and S words quite a bit more and usually throw in the occasional "y0 that's mad tiiite dawg."

Vostok 7

Import guys use the F and S words quite a bit more and usually throw in the occasional "y0 that's mad tiiite dawg."

is that a good or bad thing?

i dunno though, some of the old timers at the 'classic' shows can be pretty foul mouthed, specially the old war guys.

you ever go "rallying" in it? hope you do better than this guy:

post-26-1062552232_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingNor

i dunno though, some of the old timers at the 'classic' shows can be pretty foul mouthed, specially the old war guys.

It's good or bad depending on how much you like people talking like that (the "mad tite y0 dawg" type stuff).

Yeah, I took it rallying once. Fared pretty well.

And that was a girl driving that H2. :lol:

Vostok 7

Import guys use the F and S words quite a bit more and usually throw in the occasional "y0 that's mad tiiite dawg."

yikes how in the hell did that guy mess up his h2 rallying?

yikes how in the hell did that guy mess up his h2 rallying?

It's an H2 and it wasn't driving on perfectly flat ground. so it broke.

an H2 is basicly a silverado or suburban with a diffrent body on it. its made for road driving with a "off road look"

just watch the commercial some time, looks like rugged terrain but take a closer look, its actually just driving on a very flat pathway.

peice of crap.

***edit****

sorry about the WRX hope you can get some $$$ to fix it up soon.

Edited by KingNor

about the H2: ouch. thats a great way to screw up that $50000+ vehicle.....

Well, there was another way...

Last week in West Covina (which is 30 minutes away from my place), a group of environmental activists torched a Hummer dealership and a whole bunch of brand-new H2 units, resulting in damages in excess of $1 million.

about the H2: ouch. thats a great way to screw up that $50000+ vehicle.....

Well, there was another way...

Last week in West Covina (which is 30 minutes away from my place), a group of environmental activists torched a Hummer dealership and a whole bunch of brand-new H2 units, resulting in damages in excess of $1 million.

damn tree-huggers :p

as much as i hate h2's, i hate hippies even more!

but i like wrx's

My GF lives in Berkeley (for school). I have to deal with hippies all the time, and often watch them throw things and yell at passing by SUVs... Kinda funny, but they should die like dogs.