VE-1 and VT-1 pics and mini review

twinmoons

Yes, the VE-1 is supposed to have hands. See the lineart on page # 44 of the Macross Design Works book.

No, the VT-1 is not supposed to have arm FAST Packs. See page # 42 of the Macross Design Works book. Bandai got this wrong with the 1/55 Super Ostrich.

Tamim, thanks for the reviews, guess that means I don't have to do any now....ah time to relax  B)

Graham

:angry::angry: Interesting, where can I find this so called Macross Design Works book? Is that the full title/name of that book?

Better yet, what are some of the good books that have all of the Macross valks images in term of designs and all references such as specification?

I think Valkyrie-exchange still has a few copies of the Design Works

Again, thanks for the great review & pix!

However, this just cements the fact that I don't have any use for the 1/60 line anymore. The 1/48 line is where it's at, IMO. Perfect size for display (not to big, not too small!) and plenty of space for loads of quality detail! Plus I just can't stand the 'spud' pilots of the smaller scale Yamatos. Granted, the lil' Minmay is cute... but she's still a gimpy legless wonder. :unsure: