The most you spent on your hobby

APU

$10,500.00 for my 24's on my 2003 ESV Escalade!  and my wife think's they're the stock rims ;) I hope she doesn't see this!  Oh another couple thousand on my airsoft hobbie!!! 

\gene

gene, i bow down.

i've spent about 3k on the car and it looks stock too, lol.

Thanks Bro,

But no need to bow down. I consider my Escalade as a big family car with style. Here a picture I took a few months ago! I can't believe she think's they're stock :huh:

post-4-1079421769_thumb.jpg

hmmm...

'03 saw a big spike in anime/toy spending... so I would have to say toys alone come out to the neighborhood of $3,500. Including anime = $7,300.

:angry: Stupid God damn hobby! :p

Although, luckily I have a pretty good career, so that helps(especially saving for the $12,000 down payment for my caribean blue G35 coupe in June '05).

$10,500.00 for my 24's on my 2003 ESV Escalade!  and my wife think's they're the stock rims ;) I hope she doesn't see this!  Oh another couple thousand on my airsoft hobbie!!! 

\gene

gene, i bow down.

i've spent about 3k on the car and it looks stock too, lol.

Thanks Bro,

But no need to bow down. I consider my Escalade as a big family car with style. Here a picture I took a few months ago! I can't believe she think's they're stock :huh:

:lol: All the Escalades around here come standard with those rims(JK BTW)...whew $10G's for rims,,,,lemme know when you want another set for anything, I know quite a few individuals with connections ;) Nice truck man!

Im not going to include car stuf/business ventures for fear of embarasment. Put it this way, If i had all the money I lost in the past few years, I could take a few years off :(