YF-21 and VF-22S

Dat Pinche Haro!

all i really want to know is if there was any real difference (besides canopy and color) because i bought a yf-21 but it's all molded in dark blue....is the vf-22s kit just molded in one color too?

Edit: i was talking about the Hasegawa model kits (since the YF-21 kit is molded in nothing but dark blue)

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

There's actually changes in the cockpit and the leg....skirt.....things on the bottom of the plane. Otherwise I don't know much else that is different.

The face on battroid is different too. No BCS.

IIRC, there might have been more of those trapezoidal missile launcher things, too on the leg panels, I think...

Don't know. But knowing Hasegawa, it's more then likely.

Yep, we saw a picture of the kit in Noel's report from Wonderfest. Of course, it is the same as the previous Hase VF-22S...just molded in a different color. Doesn't really matter since you are going to paint it anyway. BTW, does the existing VF-22 kit have decals for Milia's as well? Mine is buried under a mountain of boxes or I would check for myself... I will still get this one of course. Or at least two more of the previous VF-22 kits so that I can make Max, Milia's, and Gamlins VF-22's...

BTW, does the existing VF-22 kit have decals for Milia's as well? Mine is buried under a mountain of boxes or I would check for myself... I will still get this one of course. Or at least two more of the previous VF-22 kits so that I can make Max, Milia's, and Gamlins VF-22's...

Yep - sure does. It also includes a "pilot" name decal for Gamlin, but it doesn't have the yellow stripes you'd need for making his paint scheme.

when did Gamlin get a VF-22?

The OVA Macross Dynamite 7. It even has yellow trim just like his VF-17 from the series. :)

What she said. B)

Here's a not so great pic, but you can kind of get the idea. I'd do a screen grab for you if I wasn't such a lazy SOB.

post-3-1062376839.gif