1:72 SDP-1 Stampede

Grayson72

Alright alright I'm still working up the courage. My first one is definately the Lancer II even though I know it's been done before by other people. I think it's a good one to start with.

:p

This is the only one that I'm aware of:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...m_jun2001a3.jpg

It was made by I.H.P and to my knowledge is a one of a kind and has never been offered for sale. He made it just to be photographed for 'Character Model' magazine. There were other pics on I.H.P's site but I now can't find them. If anyone knows more please share.

Carl

That hurts. I want my Dragon II. :(

I want mine too but I've pretty much written the whole thing off. If I ever see the model or my money I'll be very happy and surprised.

It would be much easier using a hasegawa model than a Yamato toy since some cutting and pasting might have to be done.

I think the fighter mode it looks too busy and too Macross 7

I love the battroid mode best...that gives me ideas...but time, God don't I need time?

Making an SDP-1 is on my list of things to do. I plan on making it from a Hasegawa VF-1S Strike model, but there are a few problems:

1) I have never tried to scratch build anything even remotely this complex before.

2) I've never worked with resin before.

3) With the time I've got, this could take years.

Aside from these glaring deficiencies, things should work out just fine :lol:

Hello,

Rob, who is a long time member here at MW, lives in Spain, and is the original MW recaster, is supposed to be working on a Stampede Conversion Kit. Not sure of the scale, but everything else he did was for the 1/55, but that could be because back when he and I started out here at MW, Yamato was not around yet.

At the time he mentioned the project, he made sure that no one else would be working on it to prevent the same item be offered by more than one person.

I have not heard any updates since the project started, but then I could have missed the thread. :(

Does anyone have information.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))