Anyone know where i can find Digi-mon

KingNor

i know its a kids show, but i was really impressed with the art direction of the first two seasons of digi-mon. i really liked their backrounds and stuff, and i was wondering if any of you guys knew where i could find some

something professional with good big scans of the backround paintings would be ideal but anything is good

thanks alot!

I loved the series when they battled the Digimon Emperor (I know the end and who he turns out to be, but I liked him better as the DM Emperor).

I used to have a really cool signature I made of him with his spires. Some guys ridiculed me for having a Digimon sig at an Anime Forum so I had them controlled by my spires and now they're garbage men.

Anyway, I never figured out what season that was? Cause they had like another season of the original characters I think, THEN it went to the Digimon Emperor. Anyone know?

I loved the series when they battled the Digimon Emperor (I know the end and who he turns out to be, but I liked him better as the DM Emperor).

I used to have a really cool signature I made of him with his spires. Some guys ridiculed me for having a Digimon sig at an Anime Forum so I had them controlled by my spires and now they're garbage men.

Anyway, I never figured out what season that was? Cause they had like another season of the original characters I think, THEN it went to the Digimon Emperor. Anyone know?

That was season 2 Tekkaman Blade. personally I liked season more. Season 2 they pussiefed Angemon and many of the first season digimon.But 2 was good in it's own rights i liked there 4th movie based on season 2.

On a sidenote, Patamon kicks all ass!

post-26-1062273766.jpg

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X