Where can I find this Macross 7 song?

HG Blows

i've got like 2 CD's worth of random Fire Bomber songs i dloaded and burned YEARS ago, and i mean YEARS AND YEARS ago lol

hmm not sure how much are still in tact as the CD's were in bad shape when i redloaded them to my PC and i lost all my old Data in an HD crash back some time ago.

maybe i'll tinker with'em find the good ones, try to remember titles and put'em up for a look.

got Planet Dance in Zola somewhere... :)

and it appears 2 other versions (listening to the tracks as i post.... hmm)

Edit: whew, found it :) Elma Duet, Planet Dance in Zola :)

thaught i lost it... tis one of my more favs really, Elma should've replaced Mylene :p

i'll try to find a way to post whats i got if ya wants....

most of mine were from the Fire Bomber Live CD's and some other random ones i had... had a HUGE listing originaly of differant variants... GAH i hate losing data... if it weren't for the fact i on the Mac DYRL Movie Soundtrack on CD('s 3 in fact... heh i don't think it was just the Movies soundtrack i swear it covers the series too...) i'd go abseloutly nutz!

anywho, should i?

i know i've Light the Light, and i may have Remember 16, not sure which version though... New Frontier i do gots, live version i think though.... and a few other tracks i canna remember the names of :(

ummms... hmm hot damn i lost alot of tracks... a good near 2 gig worth of MP3's killed within their prime... bah!

so many whole CD's lost! heh... as you can tell i never got over it :/

Edited by GrimlockCW