Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

Wow!!! Quite cute ^_^

Yahk deculture!

wow, it took us this long to finally find a cosplay of Sheryl's poster & CDs !

her facial expressions arent forced and she seems to be enjoying the photoshoot too.

Very Nice !

welcome to macrossworld, o happy newbies !

Thank you

^_^ /

Nice 2 meet you

Love this pic

So beautiful Cospaly

post-9240-1219032333_thumb.jpg

post-9240-1219032353_thumb.jpg

Edited by A~ming

Or to walk backwards.

:ph34r:

I had an idea for a cosplay Regult costume with mirrors inside the sphere/cockpit so u could walk backwards... :lol:

Btw... check out this Milia costume... (Love the third one... "U better learn to fly straight noob..." Hehehe...).

post-7862-1219039156_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1219039196_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1219039223_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1219039470_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1219039489_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I had an idea for a cosplay Regult costume with mirrors inside the sphere/cockpit so u could walk backwards... :lol:

Btw... check out this Milia costume... (Love the third one... "U better learn to fly straight noob..." Hehehe...).

LOVE IT!!!!

Ok, she is very cute ^_^

I found a
... hope u like it, hehe.

^_^

That's some crazy cosplaying! :wacko: That guy in the gerwalk valk looked like he was very uncomfortable. :( I thought it was clever to have the guys head popping out of the cockpit as if he is the pilot. Funny looking but clever. :p

That's some crazy cosplaying! :wacko: That guy in the gerwalk valk looked like he was very uncomfortable. :( I thought it was clever to have the guys head popping out of the cockpit as if he is the pilot. Funny looking but clever. :p

And don't forget the Regult and the Monster Destroid, hehehe...

^_^

Btw, check out this Sheryl...

(The cosplayer is Russian I believe...)

post-7862-1219225043_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1219225056_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

(Kronnang Dunn @ Aug 18 2008, 12:10 AM) *

I found a video with Macross mecha cosplay... hope u like it, hehe.

happy.gif

That's some crazy cosplaying! wacko.gif That guy in the gerwalk valk looked like he was very uncomfortable. sad.gif I thought it was clever to have the guys head popping out of the cockpit as if he is the pilot. Funny looking but clever. tongue.gif

Mmm... after falling from my chair, and recovery for a full <segmentation fault - core dumped> brain problem...

LOL! ^_^

I don't feel so freak after seeing those guys!

Edited by mcpaz

• 2 weeks later...

Saw two ranka's today at Kumoricon in oregon...however was only able to get 1 for a photo....the other I saw at the mall close to the convention and couldn't whip out my camera fast enough since I was on an escalator being dragged by cute lesbians.