Commander McBride

Macross Cosplay

And here's Minmay as the lil Red Dragon....what the heck are these stormtroopers doing molesting Minmay?! Help!

post-5-1064208641_thumb.jpg

Whew she escaped! It's best to just stick with the DYRL timeline I guess, less confusion with Robotech and other possible segues into Star Wars...

post-5-1064208729_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, i thought i'd toss you sharon fans an apple, since the Sharon cosplay on the 1st page was obviously into authenticity, not Sharon's cyber-sex appeal...

post-5-1064208831.gif

And here's Minmay as the lil Red Dragon....what the heck are these stormtroopers doing molesting Minmay?! Help!

Uh, when and where those pictures taken? Maybe I'm too used to the stormtroopers and Boba Fetts in the 501st legion, but those costumes look odd :huh:.

My biggest problem with Minmay outift, mostly that DYRL one, from the final battle. The skirt just doesn't have the right fluff or poof. And it's something that is so easily fixed, all you need is a crinoline. (sorry, I can get a little picky)

I like the look of this Minmay cosplayer. I'd like to see someone cosplay Nora Polyansky from Macross Zero, I think you'd need a tough biker chick to pull that off. :unsure:

Since we have a new series to be excited about, reviving an oldie but goodie thread.

As MF gets more popular, looking forward to seeing more of the Japanese cosplayers.

post-28-1212273710_thumb.jpg

Michael and Alto

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GlKNNdwTDg

nyan nyan...

HEY!!! Why's Alto look like a girl :angry: !?!

:lol: Wait.....I forgot....Princess Alto :lol:

:ph34r:

Fanime Karaoke 2008 finalist - Macross Frontier - Triangular

Cute! I'd have to give her credit (and courage!) singing in Japanese.

oohh, lookee here...

MacFAlto01.jpgMacFNanase01.jpg

MacFOzma01.jpgMacFRanka01.jpg

MacFSheryl01.jpg

how many boy cosplayers in that set?

NONE.

all of them are girls! including OZMA !

Edited by polidread

sucks how Ive gone thru 3 costume makers and each have turned me down for an SMS jacket.

sucks how Ive gone thru 3 costume makers and each have turned me down for an SMS jacket.

If an SMS jacket was done right, as in looked real (not a bright colored cosplay outfit of random fabrics) and was functional (warm enough for everything but winter in Vermont, and slightly water resistant) I would buy one and use it as my spring/fall jacket.

really man? that sucks, SMS jacket is an easy project! goodluck may you find one that makes it and good!

If an SMS jacket was done right, as in looked real (not a bright colored cosplay outfit of random fabrics) and was functional (warm enough for everything but winter in Vermont, and slightly water resistant) I would buy one and use it as my spring/fall jacket.

Send some screen caps to Abbyshot. They might do it.

oohh, lookee here...

MacFNanase01.jpg

Damn. I think I've found my next avatar.

If'n you don't mind, that is...

Fanime Karaoke 2008 finalist - Macross Frontier - Triangular

Cute! I'd have to give her credit (and courage!) singing in Japanese.

I was in there!!

How could I have left to see Eva Redeath!? T_T

My weekend was sh~t over there, if I would have seen something Macross there it would have made the weekend for me.

And the Ozma in the picture above just freaks me out for some reason...

Edited by Ishimaru

Damn. I think I've found my next avatar.

If'n you don't mind, that is...

:lol: Well she does look pretty close, however I doubt the boobs are big enough. :D

:lol: Well she does look pretty close, however I doubt the boobs are big enough. :D

'Sokay. Believe it or not, it's the glasses I like. ^_^

'Sokay. Believe it or not, it's the glasses I like. ^_^

I believe you. I have a glasses fetish too. Is that OK? Can I say that? Is it against the rules? Please dont close this one too. Please.

i got these from /cgl/ if i find more id surely repost them here.

that Ozma is a girl who's using makeup to compensate for Ozma's bone structure, im sure it would look real weird under a different lightsource - it means she has the make up specifically just for that photo angle.

Well, I think if she padded a bit and made the blouse tighter, the cosplay would be spot on. Anywhooo, she's certainly cute like Nanase!

That Ozma is just amazing!

I believe you. I have a glasses fetish too. Is that OK? Can I say that? Is it against the rules? Please dont close this one too. Please.

I think that as long as there's no blood and no crying, we're okay...

serious, if it was done like a track jacket, I'm in for one. some nice Macross Frontier cosplay there and I always appreciated Macross fans showing their love of Macross by singing its music.

sheryl is a blonde.

better to get a norwegien blonde for sheryl.

boobs size is a problem for most japanese.

Which no one cares about breast size if they're hot. I've seen the costume before on the Yahoo Auction site. It went for 300 dollars.

A friend of mine wanted to start a Frontier cosplay group, have some SMS, her as Sheryl, than a Ranka that sort of thing. She REAAALLLLLLYYYYY wants to be Sheryl. Damn she can sing too.

I just realized that those Sheryl girls are not one person, especially the last shot. Her costume is different (look at the details on the cap).

1210130580349nl7.jpg

oh, but props on THIS Sheryl - she even recolored her blonde wig to have the strawberry highlights !

the devil is in the details! :)

Who wants to be Hikaru? ebay Item number: 300229737499

How come there aren't any Zentradi costumes? If I did cosplay, I would make a Vrithwai costume... :huh:

post-7862-1212479946_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1212480086_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

How come there aren't any Zentradi costumes? If I did cosplay, I would make a Vrithwai costume... :huh:

No Zentraedi cosplays, you say ?

MacFKlan.jpgMacFKlan02.jpg

MacFKlan03.jpg