Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

A whole bunch of her Macross pics on her FB fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.401331016588998.94969.397038910351542&type=3

I think those Frontier movies was just an excuse to give cosplayers even more crazy, skimpy and elaborate costumes to wear.

I'm having a really hard time imagining the engineering that's holding some of her Black Bunny outfit together.. It's ridiculously ... well.. accurate. ^_^

heres a rare one! Emilia Jenius!

attachicon.gifEmilia.JPG

minmays

attachicon.gifminmay.JPGattachicon.gifminmay2.JPGattachicon.gifmin

may3.JPGattachicon.gifminmay4.JPG

Speaking of Minmay Cosplay 4 (From FB'12), she looks like Nagase Reiko from the Ridge Racer trilogy. Unless this had me speaking Finnish, like Hikaru Ichijo imitating Matti Kyllonen!

• 2 weeks later...

Macross Zero Roy Focker cosplay REDUX (In Progress)

NEEDED

-flight suit (X)

-G-suit (X)

-Combat boots (X)

-MA-2 Torso Harness (ordered)
-football pads and craft foam
-Flight gloves
-Helmet (still trying to figure this one out)
-UN and SVF-1 patches (X)

post-18937-0-24348700-1381725899_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've posted this in other places, but I figured I might as well add it here for others to see. I recently finished my Macross Zero flightsuit. Lemme know what you think!

post-18937-0-49140100-1394578555_thumb.png

Edited by Falconkpd

I've posted this in other places, but I figured I might as well add it here for others to see. I recently finished my Macross Zero flightsuit. Lemme know what you think!

I like the image, but the lighting seems off somehow...

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I got an idea. More like a recycling and expanding of a previous idea.

What do you think about a Macross World Calendar of Macross Cosplay as perk for a future convention? There's those new DYRL helmets, already made outfits and macross world friendly cosplayers. I also have some professional photographer and model contacts that could be used. All of the really good Macross cosplay galleries come from Asia. I think we can organize one that can top them.

• 3 weeks later...

At Macrossworld con, I cosplayed as Roy from DYRL and my girlfriend, Neoka cosplayed as my VF-1S...Kinda. The skit has a lot of subtle jokes from stuff like "clash of the bionoids" and other things many fans may not get, but hey... It was fun.

Falcon, that's a pretty cool set up. Excellent work. Thinking about it, I could dig though my dad's bag of goodies and probably come up with something too. It wouldn't fit me (Dad is like 5'6" and I'm 6'3"). And the stuff I have from my military experience, is totally unrelated to flight, so pretty much useless. Good work though, How did you do the helmet?

Falcon, that's a pretty cool set up. Excellent work. Thinking about it, I could dig though my dad's bag of goodies and probably come up with something too. It wouldn't fit me (Dad is like 5'6" and I'm 6'3"). And the stuff I have from my military experience, is totally unrelated to flight, so pretty much useless. Good work though, How did you do the helmet?

Thanks man. I made the helmet from a modified motorcycle helmet. The pointy-beak part was made from a space full face visor built up with EVA foam. luscious amounts of spray paint and hand-painted detail brought it together.

I'd like to throw out a question:

The Shoulder pads, shoes and helmet Dyson wears has a color that seems to change a bit depending. Would you consider it more of a yellow, orange or mix? Some reference pics https://www.google.com/search?q=isamu+dyson&safe=off&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS617US617&espv=2&biw=1858&bih=952&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tdAFVYu1KMaWgwS2p4LACQ&ved=0CCQQsAQ&dpr=1

3-Isamu_dead.jpg

You could chop up a bunch of PT belts to make it... Honestly though, I don't really know what those shoulder pad things are supposed to be for...

They light up so the pilot can be seen easily in space on in dark seas after ejecting

They light up so the pilot can be seen easily in space on in dark seas after ejecting

So like I said, chop up some orange PT belts (sorry, reflective belts). http://www.amazon.com/Jogalite-High-Visibility-Reflective-belt/dp/B000ZHCH2W, these are expensive, seeing as I used to get them on post for like 4.99. Sadly I no longer have PX privileges... I'm sure you could find something like this on ebay for cheap...

Aira-Cosplay-Photography-Sheryl-Nome-001

Any name ? :wub:

Yes, her cosplay name is, "Aira Cosplay" but her real name is Nishino Shou; bing it.

She is a JAV idol who is very well known in the cosplay circles. Born June 29, 1985. She lives in Tokyo Japan.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aira_cos

Enjoy! Cheers! :)

post-2727-0-01669100-1426883278_thumb.jpg

post-2727-0-17413100-1426883405_thumb.jpg

post-2727-0-48646300-1426883410_thumb.jpg

post-2727-0-27896900-1426883747_thumb.jpg

post-2727-0-55483500-1426883753_thumb.jpg

post-2727-0-28205600-1426884145_thumb.png

post-2727-0-83005000-1426884184_thumb.png

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

Because I pay attention to detail, did anyone notice the Wehrmacht Eagle on her red hat in the last pic. It's been a while since I saw Frontier all the way through, so I could be wrong, but that wasn't there.

But the rest of the package, yes all of it...