Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

With the recent surge in cosplay threads, I think it'd be a good idea to start a single thread (pinned, maybe) for cosplay. Fan Works seems like the appropriate place.

Anyway, I'm planning on doing a future Shin Kudo costume. I'd appreciate it if someone had some good reference pics of him, though. I especially need a good image of his helmet. The patches on his flightsuit need to be figured out, too.

I have a few Shin pics. Unfortunately most of them are from this very board. I'm uploading all my Macross Zero pics to here. It'll probably take awhile to complete the transfer as I'm on 56k. I have a few costumes in the works. The main one isn't Macross though but Mospeada! :lol:

One day I hope to remake my Isamu costume. The first attempt was too heavy and too hot.

I'm just curious....

What females from Macross would you guys like to see cosplayed?

The answer is... YES!!! :p

Actually, I don't like the meltran flight suits all that much. Neither the TV of the DYRL ones. And I'm kinda sick of the Minnay ones (unless maybe the shower scene, haven't seen those :p ) I would rather see something from the VF-X2 or maybe one of Millia's kids uniform, Komilia or Emilia. I don't which, I can never keep them two staight...

mac2036.jpg

One day I will hire 7 girls to play the Jenius girls along with me as Millia. Then I will have some poor guy as Max carrying around a bottle of asprin in one hand and vodka in the other.

If they were hot, I would like to be that man.

:lol:

Vostok 7

hey, i'm already wearin glasses! i call that spot! lol

I used to wear glasses <_<

Vostok 7

Bah! I wear glasses, and my real name is Max!

:huh:

Yeah well.......I may look nothing like max, or wear glasses.....But I am sexy! :ph34r:

So ha! :lol:

So what will it be? the two foureyes or the sexy one?

:lol::lol::lol::p

And that Sharon Apple scares me.... :blink:

And i require you to present the same as to why you should be millia

'cause her name is Millia Jenius, y0!

And she looks like a Mexican Wynona.

Yeah, so those are totally disseparate points, but still.

Hey Millia, what happened to "I prefer the fanboys to imagine me as my 50ft tall green haired self"?

Vostok 7

• 2 weeks later...
One day I will hire 7 girls to play the Jenius girls along with me as Millia.  Then I will have some poor guy as Max carrying around a bottle of asprin in one hand and vodka in the other.

If they were hot, I would like to be that man.

Vostok 7

...and if they're not hot, that's what the vodka's for. :lol:

Well to get back to the cosplay, I'm thinking "how hard can it be to get a pic of a cosplay minmay?" so i google searched and came back with hundreds, oi! here are a few that popped up -

first of course is the ubiquitous "Cosplay Angel" Minmay from the old MW boards...

post-5-1064208472_thumb.jpg