Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

• 2 weeks later...

bah, most of the battle poses i seen of the 1/48's suck or are bordering on the majour boring, beat this ->

This is by far my most kick ass 1/48 fighting pose to date. Go the C/Fod.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here's my Hik 1S goin for the gunpod, it can stand on it's own without wall leanage.

IPB Image

I'll take some more pics in the morning.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

^^I remember someone a few years back posting a pic of the 1/48 M&M's doing a tango. I'm too lazy to search for it now, but I always thought it was a pretty cool pose and pic.

....I actually have the Toynami MPC versions in a similar pose, but I don't want to sully this thread with pics of Robotech products. :lol::rolleyes:

ruskii's CF poses reminds me of Victoria's Secrets lingerie model poses if you imagine it without the gunpod....

:p

It's sexy ani't it mate. ;):p This CF is still my fav valk so far. Thanks mate!

.. of course it's leaning on the glass, without movement or venier thrusters could you hold that pose? HAHA. :lol:

When i made that pose, i imagined my CF dashing between head height buildings skipping city blocks with bursts of

speed, and making a quick turn or slide and nailing a PArmour'd or Pod'd Zentran where it hurts with more than

a couple of bursts. Pose em like Valkyries! Not Transformers! Yeck!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Damn Shtraight! Great job on posing the CF RuskiiVFausie. You just gave me a good idea on what to do with the flexistands that I have coming in a couple of days. Thanks! :D

Pleasure. :D I'd like to take more when i get time, coz my display cabinent is a "cluttered" type display

cab (preferred), i'd need to move the other valks out of the way to get the poses from all angles,

and that's a pain in the ass.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That's cool. I'm just curious what the macross 25th anniversary booth is showing though.

I heard hory froating head was personally at Tokyo Anime Festival promoting Kiss Dum.

[attachmentid=41647] [attachmentid=41648] [attachmentid=41649]

I reluctantly bought the Urban Camo GBP armor while I was in Japan, because I didn't think it looked nearly as good as the customized model it was based on. I figured I'd pick it up because I was there and would ant to regret it later. Well, it turns out I'm pretty pleased afterall. I did a very subtle detailing/weathering job that anyone can do, regardless of skill.

I just used a gray gundam marker, panel lined it, and smudged it here and there. Then i used a brush with hardly any iridescent paint on it to hi-light some corners.

post-917-1175449897_thumb.jpg

post-917-1175449907_thumb.jpg

post-917-1175449917_thumb.jpg

went to the doctor today since i wasn't feeln good.. he gave me three pills and told me to call him in the morning. I came home took them and took a nap. When i woke up i felt heavey and my muscles were sore. So i walked up the mirro to look what the hell was wrong with me.

This is what i saw on the reflection:

IPB Image

Bulk up, milk does the body good!!

I thought I was nuts.

Very nice collection.

Wouldn't it be nice if Ikea made a detloff that was just as deep and tall, but three times as wide? A Detlong or something like that. I've been looking for ages for something like that.

Edited by kensei

went to the doctor today since i wasn't feeln good.. he gave me three pills and told me to call him in the morning. I came home took them and took a nap. When i woke up i felt heavey and my muscles were sore. So i walked up the mirro to look what the hell was wrong with me.

This is what i saw on the reflection:

IPB Image

Bulk up, milk does the body good!!

Still need to get that 1J man! Don't you remember what Hikky did in it all GBP'd up? He kicked ass! Hurry up!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Still need to get that 1J man! Don't you remember what Hikky did in it all GBP'd up? He kicked ass! Hurry up!

Yep that's probably the only thing i'm missing.. i'm waiting for someone to sell me their Super VF1J Hik =).

Don't worry Kensei your still way crazier than me =)

Edited by Kicker773

Thats a Roland V-club.

sweet kit!! i'm looking to pick up a set of v drums this year if i can fit it into my budget...but with all these new toys from yamato being released, i might have to settle for a cheaper kit. <_<

Wouldn't it be nice if Ikea made a detloff that was just as deep and tall, but three times as wide? A Detlong or something like that. I've been looking for ages for something like that.

I was thinking the same thing! The upcoming SV-51 might be difficult to fit into a detolf in fightermode, which sucks! When the Nora SV-51 with boosters is released, I want to pose it like it's chasing Shin's VF-0A Booster version on one detolf shelf.

Strike a pose, huh?

As I'm guilty of loving the YF-19, let me show you the exhibits(I apologize for the poor photo quality. Took it with the cruddy Motorola L6 camera phone) :

Exhibit A: First time I took it out of the box, and took quite some time to transform it. Harder than I thought. Took this at office.

IPB Image

Exhibit B: YF-19, checking out the surroundings(sorta).

IPB Image

Exhibit C: Dynamic pose #1, with cancer pod attached to forearm. Hehe, Cancer Pod. :p

IPB Image

Exhibit D: Dynamic pose#2, almost the same, adjusted the pose a bit, and GUNpod held

IPB Image

Exhibit E: Boy, does he feel like shooting someone today... not the face.

IPB Image

Exhibit F: Checking condition of gunpod and ammo

IPB Image

Exhibit G: Zoom out of Exhibit G pose. Looks surprised, don't you think?

IPB Image

Exhibit H: Take cover! (If there is a 1/60 YF-21 now, I'd complete this scene T_T )

IPB Image

Till next time. :D

Edited by MangledMess