Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

I walked in to my room this morning i saw this guy play on my gamecube real scary

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually Prime was playing battlecry for the ego boost, after hanging around with well endowed 1:48s all day he decided to have a good laugh by looking at battlecry's neutered veritechs.

I walked in to my room this morning i saw this guy play on my gamecube real scary

Playing Robotech on a Joytech... :blink:

What kind of cigs are those?  Italian?

French cigarets, I guess. Prime is not only smoking through the exhaust! :blink:

Edited by Wabbit

cool pose, but if I remember correctly, you can actually put the head over the chest, but I could be wrong. I haven't opened up my 1/48's yet to even try that. :p:D:lol:

no it doesn´t trasform and yep, it is mostly a hasegawa.

several parts were taken from the leftovers of the kit.

if you want to build one you will need the following:

- an exacto knife.

- the head, torso and back of the yamato 19.

- one hasegawa 19 kit.

- some pictures to get inspiration, aka the 19 that was made by sakuragawa [think that was his name].

- one six pack of beer, drink one every hour [that´s what it took me to do it after a week of planning it], if you run out of beer before you finish then halt and go to get another six pack. you´ll eventually feel like focker in DYRL, but not me, im rock solid. :lol:

-and just a little luck.

for the fast packs i used:

- the VF-0´s FP.

- for the shoulders i used part of the feet of a bandai 1/100 VF-19 that was recasted by a frisnd [only that part].

- weapon module is made from:

- 1/72 F-15 part where you put the seat [it like a basket or something]

- part of the hasegawa 19 under belly.

- some scratch made pieces for holding and hatch.

- 5 pieces of the hasegawa sprue for the micfo missiles.

can´t remember what else i did to it but i think that was it.

Perhaps we should have a collection 'sticky' since this also seems like a place that people post their collections.

eh, no need. people have actually gone out of their way to find this thread over and over again, that includes me. :) as well as the semi- famous "how many yamato's do you have". i'll bring that one back form the dead in a second. :D

0_o I use to have a friend who made any type of sword or weapon, and one morning stayin over at his place alot of us were watching him taking his katana and screaming out "HITEN MITSURUGI RYU! SLICE DAH BREAD YO!"

............he missed.......many stitches.....bread tasted good though.

Hey treatment. Behind your Valks is a Belledandy Poster?

you're quite observant.

yup. it was a $5 bootleg-scroll of Beldandy :wub: that i just couldn't resist getting a few years ago. plus, the clouds in it was kinda kewl for a background.

fwiw, there's another $5 bootleg-scroll. see attachment: :lol:B)):wacko:

post-4-1098353693_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

well everyone else is posting their Valks so i guess i should do mine, right now i only have 2. I used to have the 1/48 roy but the prices went up and i got offered more than what i paid for it, so i sold that off , (I kind of regret it)

i'm really liking the red eyed 11B. B))

that cheesy green sticker eye thing they had going on was one of the reason i hated that toy in battroid mode...i even sold it off cause it bothered me so much. :blink:

yea the red eye looks cooler than that green sticker i just used a simple red gundam marker and colored it in. it is not that real bad of a toy, i think it has good proportions and looks very nice ( I am not afraid to say it is one of my more favorite designs in macross) though the legs suck, on mine both of the pegs that hold tht legs on broke, (one broke right out of the box), and i had to find a different way to revamp and hook the legs on. :( i did a hack job but the legs stay on and it transforms fine, so it is no problem, i had heard that they were very weak, but i had no clue that it would break right out of the box with virtually no force whats so ever. :(

i'm really liking the red eyed 11B.  B)) 

that cheesy green sticker eye thing they had going on was one of the reason i hated that toy in battroid mode...i even sold it off cause it bothered me so much.  :blink:

yea the red eye looks cooler than that green sticker i just used a simple red gundam marker and colored it in. it is not that real bad of a toy, i think it has good proportions and looks very nice ( I am not afraid to say it is one of my more favorite designs in macross) though the legs suck, on mine both of the pegs that hold tht legs on broke, (one broke right out of the box), and i had to find a different way to revamp and hook the legs on. :( i did a hack job but the legs stay on and it transforms fine, so it is no problem, i had heard that they were very weak, but i had no clue that it would break right out of the box with virtually no force whats so ever. :(

you just used a marker? it looks like a red translucent piece to me. :unsure: either way, it looks better than the bootleg green sticker thing.

i never bothered to pick up the reg 11B, i heard all the horror stories with it so i went with the 11B FP to avoid the problems. i've owned this toy 3 different times and sold it 3 diffferent times. the next one i get, i'm definitely trying to keep it. :p