Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

OK, I have to ask: Why are they posed leaning so badly in that horribly unnatural pose?

Also, if you pose them normally, the booster weight isn't a problem. Like that, maybe.

Edited by Anubis

OK, I have to ask: Why are they posed leaning so badly in that horribly unnatural pose?

Also, if you pose them normally, the booster weight isn't a problem. Like that, maybe.

:lol: haha, OK i admit they're horrid..but those that are leaning that badly have been changed to the pose like in my 5th pic...i actually wanted to make em pose like Hikaru's pose in his final attack in DYRL....like when the nose cone is pointing forward etc....(like the low vis n roy) :p but i guess i failed...

though they're horrible...I'm just posting em coz i cant find anything else interesting to do here....just reading the 5-days-old posts....why do people stop posting already??....man... <_<

aaajin B))

ok, cool stuff, but what's with the valks with no boosters on? They have the rest of the fast packs on, but no boosters?  :huh:

hm...just dont want to risk breaking the BP8 parts...too much stress if they were posed in batroid mode with the booster packs on... ;) also, im leaving for the US by the end of this summer...so i will have to leave em in that pose for another 2 years...if I ever gonna get back to malaysia

Hey dude, 2 years in US and leaving your valks all lonely at home in Malaysia? I don't mind safe-keeping them for you while you're gone. ;)

And the poses....looks to me like pelvic thrusts gone wrong or something. lol! :lol:

ok, cool stuff, but what's with the valks with no boosters on? They have the rest of the fast packs on, but no boosters?  :huh:

hm...just dont want to risk breaking the BP8 parts...too much stress if they were posed in batroid mode with the booster packs on... ;) also, im leaving for the US by the end of this summer...so i will have to leave em in that pose for another 2 years...if I ever gonna get back to malaysia

Hey dude, 2 years in US and leaving your valks all lonely at home in Malaysia? I don't mind safe-keeping them for you while you're gone. ;)

And the poses....looks to me like pelvic thrusts gone wrong or something. lol! :lol:

hahaha...OK, OK enuff making fun of my pose already man...haha :lol: ok...yeah...they look heinous...but as i mentioned earlier, i have already changed their poses...and later today, my valk family grew bigger...Valk009~! your VF-1J super has arrived safe & sound...thank u ~! :ph34r:

EDITED : heinous spelled henious <_<

Edited by aaajin

Just wondering. where are you guys getting those cool little fiberglass (looks like fiberglass) stands for your Valks, the ones with three rubber tiped prongs. Ive been looking for something to use to pose my collection and those look great!

Just wondering. where are you guys getting those cool little fiberglass (looks like fiberglass) stands for your Valks, the ones with three rubber tiped prongs.  Ive been looking for something to use to pose my collection and those look great!

Twin Moons

Valkyrie Exchange

or ask Haterist when/if he'll do another mass order. Great Stands.

HaHa, same time as MM posting :lol:

Here's a pic of mine from another thread. I like these stands very much for lineups.

100_0603.jpg

post-4-1090388048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

I like the pose of the vf-1s sticking out his nose cone like he's about to go pee. Theres goes Roy fighting drunk again :lol:skull_leader.JPG

LOL just a funny pose

From Rich

nice picture angle of the low vis pose :)

And one without the annoying flash but less sharp.

Nice, Roy is the man. No Roy MPC. *Now ducks*

But he has that SD toynami one... No Roy JM... I like those pics. Looks cool.

I wanna Roy JM.....but guess I'll settle fer the Toynami one. :(

Shall try to find for the SD version.

Hey wlfx what is that little Royyou got at the front there? Is that a gashapon?

Yea it is. Its from the 3rd mission gashapon set. Frankly, that one's better than the Banpresto perfect transformation one on the far left. That thing seperated my damn nail from flesh during transformation.

Hey wlfx what is that little Royyou got at the front there? Is that a gashapon?

Yea it is. Its from the 3rd mission gashapon set. Frankly, that one's better than the Banpresto perfect transformation one on the far left. That thing seperated my damn nail from flesh during transformation.

OUCH!!!

Last one -- Fighter mode. Yes, the low-vis and the Hikaru Strike are the two ESSENTIAL ones, and are the only two 1/48s I own.

BTW, I just noticed -- "Strike" a pose -- "Strike" Valkyrie. Ha ha. :rolleyes:

post-4-1092680198_thumb.jpg