Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Oh, man, this is gonna sound really dumb, but could someone let me know how to post a pic w/ one of my replies :( ! I would love to contribute to this thread. Thanks! :)

when you reply or post a new message, right above the add reply and preview reply buttons there's a field called file attachments, just hit that browse button and you'll be able to select a file from your comp that you want to upload, pick the picture you want and then post as usual.

Oh, man, this is gonna sound really dumb, but could someone let me know how to post a pic w/ one of my replies :( ! I would love to contribute to this thread. Thanks! :)

Oh, man, this is gonna sound really dumb, but could someone let me know how to post a pic w/ one of my replies  :( ! I would love to contribute to this thread. Thanks!  :)

When you "post reply" , there is an option at the bottom "File attachments" . Browse for the image on your computer and add reply, and its there. Alternatively if you don't want to waste the forum's space and bandwidth, you can upload to your server and use the tags.

IE:

[img=http://www.yourhomepage.com/image]

Next... (please excuse the mess of a VF-1A and VE-1 Bastard Child... :unsure: in the background)

Man, a Gatling from the CG PAS.. I wish I had a 1/48 too, so that I can put the 1/6 MG39 with it. :)

Come to think of it, WHEN the 1/48 GBP comes out, this PAS gun + the GBP should be quite kick ass. :)

Next... (please excuse the mess of a VF-1A and VE-1 Bastard Child... :unsure:  in the background)

Man, a Gatling from the CG PAS.. I wish I had a 1/48 too, so that I can put the 1/6 MG39 with it. :)

Come to think of it, WHEN the 1/48 GBP comes out, this PAS gun + the GBP should be quite kick ass. :)

Is PAS the big doll JOES?

NICE FUCHIKOMA!!!!!

Edited by orguss01

Thanks, WOLFX, owe ya one! I know it's not much of a pose and HIKARU's looking like he's had a little too much to drink, but hey, I think it's cool :D! Just hope ya guys thinks so, too :) !

post-4-1094015963_thumb.jpg

Edited by connor99

• 3 weeks later...

i'll take some more pics of the kaz 1S when i get home tonight as well as the LV 1S.

the LV head came out a little darker than i had hoped after the paint dried so that needs to be fixed. :(

the kaz 1S is waiting on a real S head. i got the recasts but i want all original parts for my DYRL valks. B))

thanks for the comps. :)

i'll take some more pics of the kaz 1S when i get home tonight as well as the LV 1S.

the LV head came out a little darker than i had hoped after the paint dried so that needs to be fixed. :(

the kaz 1S is waiting on a real S head. i got the recasts but i want all original parts for my DYRL valks. B))

VF-1S LV? Copy cat! I was going to that! Oh well. I just have to make mine better than yours. :p

the LV head came out a little darker than i had hoped after the paint dried so that needs to be fixed.  :(

the kaz 1S is waiting on a real S head.  i got the recasts but i want all original parts for my DYRL valks.  B))

VF-1S LV? Copy cat! I was going to that! Oh well. I just have to make mine better than yours. :p

well i have to swap the heads with my one LV, while you got 9 to work with, basically you can have 3 of each on display in every mode with every head.....damn you suck! :p

i wish i had just 2 more so i can have 3 LV's with each head to display. :(

the LV head came out a little darker than i had hoped after the paint dried so that needs to be fixed.  :(

the kaz 1S is waiting on a real S head.  i got the recasts but i want all original parts for my DYRL valks.   B))

well i have to swap the heads with my one LV, while you got 9 to work with, basically you can have 3 of each on display in every mode with every head.....damn you suck! :p

i wish i had just 2 more so i can have 3 LV's with each head to display. :(

Hehe. Well, I am making 3 LVs. One VF-1S and 2 VF-1Js. I also need to make the VF-1A Kakazaki TV though I think I am done with customs for now after this TV max. Winter is coming and it is time to pack it up until xmas.