Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

:) That Valk is totally drunk - you can tell by the fact that his leg is bent every which way- he doesn't know what joints to use; Battroid or Gaurdian! that's funny :)

But why did you forget to transform his "ribs?" on the sides? :)

Poor Jetfire :) So left out :)

VFTF1 (who liked the easter bunny too!)

I really ought to add to this topic...

Whenever I get a new transformable toy, I put it in various Christopher Walken poses. I put my 1/48 VF-1S into the entire music video by now, but I never bothered photographing it. I really need to photograph that Valk doing those fancy Walken moves. I really like the hinged wrists, because it enables Walken-esque poses better than many Transformers.

Here's to prove that I'm not making up the Christopher Walken stuff:

n1203307_35331649_3237.jpg

n1203307_35324393_2976.jpg

Edited by Lord of Tetris

Whenever I get a new transformable toy, I put it in various Christopher Walken poses. I put my 1/48 VF-1S into the entire music video by now, but I never bothered photographing it. I really need to photograph that Valk doing those fancy Walken moves. I really like the hinged wrists, because it enables Walken-esque poses better than many Transformers.

haha, that's one of my favorite vidoes...

haha, that's one of my favorite vidoes...

Mine too.

Apparently, Macross fighter mechs are pretty popular, even amongst pilots from other toy-lines.......:huh: :

Ace: "No.............Mr. Handgun-In-Your-Face says I'M flying the YF-19...B!TCH!!"

Over the years I've read criticisms about the Yamato 1/48 scale VF-1 Valkyries having skinny arms, the most recent of which have been stated in the current 1/60 scale VF-1 threads. There is a solution for those who do not want to buy the new 1/60 scale version just to get a VF-1 with bigger arms. I've got my 1/48 scale Valkyries on a strict exercise plan -- 12 oz. curls. Since I am the supportive type, I have adopted the same exercise plan for myself. ^_^

hikaru1a12ozcurlsal6.jpg

Just a sec those weights are labeled LIGHT :D

Correction: They are "LITE" meaning more alcohol not "LIGHT" meaning less weight. :lol:

EDIT: whoa! I just realized that the valk actually is picking those beer cans up! Sweet! ^_^

Edited by miriya