Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Some of my 1/60s....

I had to photoshop out the hanging cords.  I've got some 1/48s that I need to take photos of.

And as Millia engages Max in a duel to the death, the oft-slain Kakizaki comes up from behind looking for sweet revenge! Now it's time for someone else to get wasted from behind before they see it coming!

That's cannon fodder btw...not Kakizaki's, althought they both look almost the same. :p

Why cleaning is important... Because cheap cameras pick up dust like you wouldn't beieve.. even a tiny bit of dust.. :blink:

Yeah, yeah I was bored.. And I didn't feel like breaking the ting back out..sue me..

post-4-1087633169_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phren

Why cleaning is important... Because cheap cameras pick up dust like you wouldn't beieve.. even a tiny bit of dust.. :blink:

Yeah, yeah I was bored.. And I didn't feel like breaking the ting back out..sue me..

I'm quite curious what they are standing on though.

That appears to be a PS-2 styled multimedia splitter. Lets you hook up several game systems, a DVD player, etc to it and run it all to one set of A/V inputs.

Ouh...and I thought it was some l33t mod incorporating all the consoles into one box. :ph34r:

That appears to be a PS-2 styled multimedia splitter. Lets you hook up several game systems, a DVD player, etc to it and run it all to one set of A/V inputs.

Ouh...and I thought it was some l33t mod incorporating all the consoles into one box. :ph34r:

It's actually a l33t mod console, just for games that run off VHS tapes! :D

It's actually a l33t mod console, just for games that run off VHS tapes! :D

ow. :lol:

In all truth though, the TV that's hooked up to has 3 imputs, but I need that because I have like 8 things hooked up to it.. I would show a pc from behind it, but all the hentai in the word doesn't have the number of tubes and wires that are behind there, an I'm sure it would scare you all too much...

Edited by Phren

GPB

Hah... I look at my armored valk and think 'how on earth does this thing 'pose'? Mine is precariously balanced right now but looks like a big busted, heel-wearing drunk celebrity with its chest hanging out, weighing it down.

And no, I'm not one of those strange valk-lovers out there with some strange fantasy. I just see the thing as completely un-poseable.

Roy fails his morale check badly.

But as a small consolation he makes his undergarment soilage check.

haha, that's very cute.

here's my lousily taken shot:

Hikaru running from the aces.

dang that valk in the front is yellowed! is it the vf-1j hikaru?

guys. with both of the TV fist and trigger hands on, will the 1.48 still be able to transform to fighter mode with those hands still attached? What I mean is like if you transform it and it has those 2 hands, and you dont put them back in the forearm, can you still keep the hands on in fighter mode and twist them upside down so they dont get in teh way of the backpack in fighter mode? or must they be removed?

dang that valk in the front is yellowed! is it the vf-1j hikaru?

good eye BoBe :p

yeah, it's my VERY vintage Takatoku Hikaru 1J with a broken head laser too!

:lol::lol::lol:

SDK7.0, it depends on whether those hands are very noticeable from the angles you're taking the shots from. i suppose if you use just the fists instead of the open/trigger hands, they would fit fine.

Edited by Onimusha-shin

I meant like one rfist and the other the trigger finger hand since it seems like it just has a finger extended parallel to other fingers.

With that in mind I am just wondering if it blocks the backpack from locking into the sides of the legs. Or the arms and such. Just wondering since I want a VF-1J and the hands....on tmy hikaru 1S well...

damn it articulation ROCKS but on fingers they SUCK!!

I meant like one rfist and the other the trigger finger hand since it seems like it just has a finger extended parallel to other fingers.

With that in mind I am just wondering if it blocks the backpack from locking into the sides of the legs. Or the arms and such. Just wondering since I want a VF-1J and the hands....on tmy hikaru 1S well...

damn it articulation ROCKS but on fingers they SUCK!!

You simply take them out and pop up the top of the forearm, flip the 'wrist' around to expose the molded 'wrist cover' things, and close upper forearm. Nothing gets in the way of the backpack plate or the legs.

In the 'real' transformation the hands retract right into the forearm and the plates slide down over the opening they'd leave, but in the toy the plates are just molded detail on the back of the wrist block you flip.

If I remember correctly, the word was that Yamato was going to try and accurately model the entire retracting hands and covers thing, but decided it was more trouble then it was worth and went to the simpler and, honestly, just as good flip-the-hands-into-the-forearm design that they ended up using.

There's the larger spread hand and trigger finger, plus closed fists. It also includes the smaller, floppy-ish articulated hands as well.

is this very suggestive? i was just trying to compare the accuracy of the Toynami Gerwalk mode to that of the Yamato 1/48... :p

You can click back the feet of the 1/48 one more time, and the lower leg forward one more time to get a better looking gerwalk pose.

wow, and is that isamu a custom? Can you give us more details on that figure? That'd be sweet if that would in the CMS figures series 3! :p:D:lol:

uh/////I think you missed my point. I meant NOT retracting the hands in the forearm and keeping the hands out while in fighter mode.....if you leave the TV hands on does it block the backpack, arms and legs from locking togethere? thats what I meant sorry if i wasnt clear. TV hands it is./

I don't think it would.. that'd look rather odd. though.

These were the last few pics of my toys in the showcase before it all went into hybernation...until my newborn turns 8. :p

Kind of a boring pose though <_<

Wow....i'd die if I have to wait 8 years without my collection. All the best! :D

Hope you don't get valk-withdrawal symptoms.