Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Keep this on topic please. This topic is supposed to be about cool Valk poses and this is the MACROSS toy forum.

If it becomes a Transformer topic, it will be locked.

Graham

h8r, lol :lol:

nice pic sithlord, I gotta get me a few of those stands

Keep this on topic please. This topic is supposed to be about cool Valk poses and this is the MACROSS toy forum.

If it becomes a Transformer topic, it will be locked.

Graham

h8r, lol :lol:

nice pic sithlord, I gotta get me a few of those stands

Valkyrie Exchange and Twin Moons have them.

Yup the guys that make 'em live in Clear Lake. I know 'em personally since I do all their ads and brochure. I live near Westheimer and the beltway.

no kidding, I'm off of Westheimer and Dairy Ashford..

small damn Macrossworld :lol: Vic and Jaw Jaw aren't far either, right? LOL you should organize a tour for the rest of us to come see your hugeass collection :p

well, I've been to Third Planet, and Planet Anime, but I've only driven by Dave's World. Never heard of Voyager Toy's or Nan's... where are those? There's also a place in the First Colony mall, but I can't remember the name of it.

Vic and I ran into each other at the Gamestop behind the big HEB at Kirkwood several months ago.

Hi Six.

Just a silly question: where'd you get that background? It looks fantastic!

That's just the background sheet that came with the box... but I did a little bit Photoshop on it. ;)

(Otherwise it would have been too small and you could have spotted the edges and lines where it has been folded. There where some very shiny spots and reflections too, so I had to get rid of those as well.)

But thanks, I think it looks good, too. B))

I'll have to do something like this for displaying my Yammies.

I'm not very good at doing airbrush, but I guess I could manage to do something like a blurred cloudy sky... :D

All you guys need for your Valks is a cupboard from Indian in the Cupboard so they'll come alive!!! :lol::p

A-M-E-N!!!!!!!

J.J.

To Kakizaki:

You need to do more Valkyrie related comics like that set you posted. That was freaking hilarious.

Anubis:

You had a posterin the background of one of your pictures. It was a fantasy print or something. Where did you get that? It looked sweet!

I personally am very freaked out by Blythe dolls. They look pretty much like them Living Dead dollls....i'm gonna get nightmares tonight. Thanks alot, Kakizaki... :ph34r: ..

All you guys need for your Valks is a cupboard from Indian in the Cupboard so they'll come alive!!! :lol:  :p

A-M-E-N!!!!!!!

J.J.

That would be sweet.... So would the little pilots inside come alive, and the valk turn into a mini mecha? :p

• 2 months later...
Some of my 1/60s....

raumax.jpg

I had to photoshop out the hanging cords. I've got some 1/48s that I need to take photos of.

And as Millia engages Max in a duel to the death, the oft-slain Kakizaki comes up from behind looking for sweet revenge! Now it's time for someone else to get wasted from behind before they see it coming!