Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

• 2 weeks later...
Not the coolest pose. :D

But makes me happy when I see them. :p

Cool; however, I don't know if the Macross 7 DVDs or the Robotech DVDs ruin the picture more. :)

Hmmm. . . I think I like the Robotech better (never thought I'd ever make this statement).

Alright - out with it...

Where did you get the bitchin carrier big enough to hold 3 1/48's!!!!!

Yup, finally got my '85 GI Joe USS Flagg...and I almost forgot how huge this thing is...7 1/2 ft long, 3 ft wide, 3 ft tall (tower antenna). It can fit several more 1/48s and even more 1/60s...strange that it can barely hold more than two Skystrikers. I will probably post some more dio pics tomorrow. I really need to paint some more of those Hasegawa 1/48 flight line crew figures.

Not the coolest pose. :D

But makes me happy when I see them. :p

Actually, that is one of the coolest poses. They really do seem to be giving a "bad-ass" look to the viewer.

As for the Robotech DVDs. Shame on you. . . :)

H

Alright - out with it...

Yup, finally got my '85 GI Joe USS Flagg...and I almost forgot how huge this thing is...7 1/2 ft long, 3 ft wide, 3 ft tall (tower antenna). It can fit several more 1/48s and even more 1/60s...strange that it can barely hold more than two Skystrikers. I will probably post some more dio pics tomorrow. I really need to paint some more of those Hasegawa 1/48 flight line crew figures.

more!!!!

Alright - out with it...

more!!!!

Soon, soon...I just got a mib Japanese Skystriker in the mail today...I have to assemble it and take some pics first. To my surprise, I also got my Binaltech Hound and Streak today as well!

I'm going to take some pics of my 1/55 valks on the USS Flagg and should have them up by tonight...I'll have to hurry though, every Tuesday is "Karaoke Night" at the local bar and I luvs me some karaoke!

WHOA. Where'd you get your Binaltech Streak and Hound from? B))

Now that looks badass! More pics of da BT crew Sephiroth (and add in a Valkyrie to please the masses). ;)

WHOA. Where'd you get your Binaltech Streak and Hound from? B))

Now that looks badass! More pics of da BT crew Sephiroth (and add in a Valkyrie to please the masses). ;)

Thanks! I got Hound and Streak on eBay from this great seller: junkshopu.s.a.

Only $99.99 for both plus $15.00 for shipping (only took 6 days for delivery) and they arrived in perfect condition.

Per your request...

1082019361200_Binaltech_A.jpg

Damn, Silversreak and Hound already :(

Edited by Anubis