Mylene Cosplay

cosplaygirl

Hey, at least I posted after direct comments about a Baroness cosplayer. And at the very least, I posted pics of a hot chick, unlike 90% of cosplay threads which immediately degenerate into either really fat people dressed as sailor moon, guys dressed like Faye/Rei/Belldandy, or other unappealing things. :)

Now if I had any Mylene cosplay pics I'd post them.

Hey, at least I posted after direct comments about a Baroness cosplayer. And at the very least, I posted pics of a hot chick, unlike 90% of cosplay threads which immediately degenerate into either really fat people dressed as sailor moon, guys dressed like Faye/Rei/Belldandy, or other unappealing things. :)

Now if I had any Mylene cosplay pics I'd post them.

Ungh.

Nothing will ever eliminate the image of a fat man with a thick beard dressed as Pretty Sammy from my mind.

Well made and (just like Faye) very revealing. But......not in a good way

I almost gouged out my eyeballs from "Faye" at AX :blink: . I tried to warn a friend of mine not to look....but like a moron he had to look...kinda like a deer in the headlights.....

Must be a guy who has no scense at all when you saw him, I feel sorry for you

Augh! Stormtrooper armor!

If only I weren't a poor, underage high school student. Then I'd join my local 501st* group and party around in my own armor. Sigh.

*The official Star Wars costuming club. David Prowse (Darth Vader) himself was named leader of the Fighting 501st! Gotta be 18 or older to join, though...blah...

Heck If I weren't so poor I would have a custom made DYRL costume complete with jet/lifesupport pack and DYRL style helmet I be dressed up as one of the unseen pilots. Unfortuately it would probaly cost up to $500.00 to $1000.00 to have someone make it for me. Make an excellent Halloween costume, I be the life at the party

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Heck If I weren't so poor I would have a custom made DYRL costume complete with jet/lifesupport pack and DYRL style helmet I be dressed up as one of the unseen pilots. Unfortuately it would probaly cost up to $500.00 to $1000.00 to have someone make it for me. Make an excellent Halloween costume, I be the life at the party

I'd want one too, but a Macross Pluse suit, helmet and all. B)

I actually met "Faye" at AX. I didn't actually recognize him until h ementioned who he was, though, because he was in normal clothes. I asked him why he did it, and his answer did sort of make sense. After last year, which was done on a bet, he became world famous! And, so, he couldn't let down the "fans"! :lol:

Hmmm... I wonder if that was the logic behind the "Half-ass Moogle 2.0" at AKon.

The year before, the guy'd cut holes in a white trash bag and wrote "Half-Ass Moogle" on the front. That was his costume.

Last year... He cut holes in a trash bag and wrote "Half-ass Moogle 2.0" on the front.

I really have to get to a con some time. I feel like I am missing out on some cool stuff.

After looking at the pics that David Hingtgen posted..........wow.

Who knew such lovely ladies enjoyed GI Joe!

Edited by Capt Hungry

Then of course there was that girl at ACEN walking about in panties and a towel.  Who was she?  Towel Rei of course. ^_^

lol... its almost as bad as going to a convention dressed as the drunk version of yourself. :lol:

*arrives dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and a hat*

"Who are you?"

"I'm the famous anime character Vostok 7. Don't you know me?"

Vostok 7

Hey I think I understand Cosplay now!

The last con I went to I went as: Agent ONE!

My outfit was awesome! I was wearing khakis and an open collar black shirt. I looked so sexy it was almost hard to look in the mirror.

I icon12.gif ME!

The last convention I went to I dressed up as Action JsARCLIGHT, clad in silk and cotton with Kung-fu tie and Swift Italian boot-kicking action. If you pulled my string you'd hear me say things like "how many trekkies are here this year?", "which way to the bar" and "why do I keep going to these things..."

When kids ask you "who are you supposed to be?" I answer "you in fifteen years if you're lucky..."

:p

The last convention I went to I dressed up as Action JsARCLIGHT, clad in silk and cotton with Kung-fu tie and Swift Italian boot-kicking action. If you pulled my string you'd hear me say things like "how many trekkies are here this year?", "which way to the bar" and "why do I keep going to these things..."

When kids ask you "who are you supposed to be?" I answer "you in fifteen years if you're lucky..."

:p

Meh, I'm waiting for Action JsARCLIGHT Ver. 2.0 which will have pushbuttons to say witty things like "Hey, where's the hotties?" and "If I see Gay Valentine here, I'm gonna kick his ass!!"

Plus, better posability!

Vostok 7

Sorry, but I don't think the Baroness character was supposed to be "hot".

She always struck me as one of those Eurotrash revolutionary hippie chick types who refuses to spell the word Women without substituting the E for a Y so it does not contain the word MEN in it. You could probably braid the hair in her armpits. And Destro never knew cuz he had that stupid mask on all the time.