Mylene Cosplay

cosplaygirl

Ai... is the word Brazilians use to express pain. Such as japanese use ite, or americans use ouch. ^_^

I see I see. I was saying because I will be hurting YOU.

:angry:

*sees abombz grab bat*

Uhhh... Unless of course, you didn't want me to..

*runs*

Vostok 7

Ai... is the word Brazilians use to express pain. Such as japanese use ite, or americans use ouch. ^_^

I see I see. I was saying because I will be hurting YOU.

:angry:

*sees abombz grab bat*

Uhhh... Unless of course, you didn't want me to..

*runs*

Vostok 7

Yeah... I have to thank DA again... this bat has surely survived quite a few beatings. ^_^

Don't worry Vostok. abombz stories only make me want to hang out with you. You seem like a cool guy. :) And I would think you learned no to make her mad by now. :unsure:

Sweet! I rock!!

:lol:

Uh yeah... the bat was bad enough... now the tazer... :wacko: :wacko:

Vostok 7

And I would think you learned no to make her mad by now. :unsure:

*vostok voice* "Learny? Vat iz zis learn??" */vostok voice*

EDIT: messed up the * and <

Edited by Lightning 06

Don't worry Vostok. abombz stories only make me want to hang out with you. You seem like a cool guy.  :) And I would think you learned no to make her mad by now. :unsure:

Sweet! I rock!!

Vostok 7

Could be worst. At lest she hasn't maced you in conjuction with the three of them.

Don't worry Vostok. abombz stories only make me want to hang out with you. You seem like a cool guy.  :) And I would think you learned no to make her mad by now. :unsure:

Sweet! I rock!!

Vostok 7

Could be worst. At lest she hasn't maced you in conjuction with the three of them.

Don't test your luck either! *insert tazer avatar* B)

Sweet! I rock!!

Vostok 7

Don't test your luck either! *insert tazer avatar* B)

I"M SORRY. :unsure:

* Slide guitar starts playing, with no visible source, as footsteps are heard in a dark corner. McBride's sunglasses reflect a flash of light as he steps from the shadows into the light.*

Well...why does this seem familliar?.... I see it's the usual suspects, up to their old tricks.

*removes sunglasses, closes them in one motion, and puts them in pocket*

Now,.....Abombz......Try not to cause too much damage. I'd hate to have to be the one to.......clean up........

*he reaches into the side pocket on his black leather jacket. From it, he removes a pair of black gloves. As he finishes putting them on, he cracks his knuckles. He tilts his fedora, as he leans back against a nearby pillar.*

As for you guys.....I suggest you run while you can. This is no person to be trifled with. Vostok here is a perfect example of what can happen otherwise....

Edited by Commander McBride

No this wasnt a cosplay thread, this was a thread to get images for a planned mylene cosplay. The cosplay thread is actually over in Fan Works or further down the list in this forum.