1/60 Q-rau release date

bandit29

I got the Yamato news letter/e-mail this morning. Anyone care to translate?

┏__________________________________┓

■ 01.新製品のお知らせ/2004年2月~3月

┗ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┛

2004年2月23日~3月5日発売の新製品は以下のとおりです。

┏◆2月28日(土)発売

┣ マクロス

┃ 1/60 クァドランロー ミリア機

┃ 小売参考価格:12,800円(税抜)

┣ 攻殻機動隊

┃ コレクションフィギュア

┃ 小売参考価格:286円(税抜)

※弊社のお知らせする発売日は地域・お店によって、若干前後することがありま

す。発売日の目安として御利用下さいますようお願い致します。

※弊社では小売りを行っておりません。入荷状況・販売価格等は、お近くの取扱

販売店、またはオンラインショップにお問い合わせ下さい。

■ 02.カスタマー通信

先週カスタマーサービスにお問い合わせいただいた中から、特にお問い合わせ

の多かったものをご紹介いたします。

Q:1/60 アーマードバルキリーの発売日はいつですか?

A:5月頃です。

Q:キューティーハニーの発売日はいつですか?

A:3月下旬です。

※諸般の事情により発売時期が前後する場合がございます。あらかじめご了

承ください。

■ 03.あとがき

急に暖かくなってきました。もう春ですね。

春と言えば、アップルシード。4/17公開ですが、待ち切れませんね。映画の公式

サイトの方でも徐々に情報が増えてきて盛り上がっています。

◆映画『APPLESEED』−アップルシード−OFFICIAL SITE

http://www.a-seed.jp/

今週末には、同じ士郎正宗氏の攻殻機動隊のコレクションフィギュアが発売にな

ります。こちらもお見逃し無く

Tam from Twin Moons is saying the 27th.

But Babel Fish states (although I still looks foreign to me!! :p )

* 01. News of new product/2004 February? March 2004 February 23rd? The new product of March 5th sale is as follows.

* February 28th (Saturday) sale ┃ ┣ マクロス ┃ 1/60 クァドランロー ミリア machine ┃ retail reference price: 12,800 Yen (tax removal) ┃

┣ attack shell riot squad ┃ collection figure ┃ retail reference price: 286 Yen (tax removal) ┃

┗ * And there are times when it inverts somewhat regional with the store, the ま do the sale day which our company informs. That utilization as sale sunshine cheaply we ask. * At our company we do not do retail. Please inquire arrival circumstance selling price and the like, at the nearby handling store, or the online shop.

* 02. The customer communication last week to inquire to customer service, while receiving from, we introduce many ones where especially it is the inquiry.

Q: 1/60 armor deval paulownias - is sale day when?

A: It is around May.

Q: Is sale day of queue/cue tea honey when?

A: It is late March.

* There are times when sale time inverts with various circumstance. Beforehand Ryo acceptance.

* 03. The postscript  the it became warm suddenly. Don't you think? already spring is. If you mention the spring, the apple seed. They are 4/17 releases, but don't you think? it cannot wait. The official sight of the movie even with gradually information increasing, it is risen. * Movie ' APPLESEED ' - apple seed - OFFICIAL SITEhttp: On //www.a-seed.jp/ this week end, the same loyal retainer 郎 the collection figure of attack shell riot squad of the correct sect person the り increases in sale. It does not overlook this,

BTW, I like the "cue tea honey" instead of the "Cutie Honey"!!! :lol::lol:

Thanks, imode. For the sake of comparing machine translations, here's what I get from http://www.nifty.com/globalgate/

┏ __________________________________ information / February, 2004 ? March ┗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ of a ┓■  01. new product -- the new product of ~~~~~~~┛ February 23, 2004 ? March 5 sale is as follows ┏ <> Sat., February 28 -- sale ┃┣  MACROSS ┃  -- 1/60 KUADO run low  MIRIA machine ┃  retail reference price: -- 12,800 yen (税抜) ┃┣  攻殻 riot squad ┃  collection figure skating ┃  retail reference price: -- 286 yen (税抜) ┃┗ * The sale day which our company announces to you may get mixed up a little by the area and the store. I ask you to use as a standard of a sale day. * By our company, it is not selling at retail. Please ask a nearby handling store or a nearby on-line shop an arrival-of-goods situation, the selling price, etc. ┏ __________________________________ ┓■  02. customer communication ┗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -- while asking customer service ~~~~~~~~~~┛  last week, I introduce a thing especially with many inquiries from from Q: 1/60 When is the sale day of Armagh DOBARUKIRI? It is around A:May. Q: When is a cutie honey's sale day? It is late in A:March. * There is a case where sale time gets mixed up according to a various situation. It is ご了 beforehand.    Please give 承. ┏__________________________ -- ________┓■  03. postscript ┗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛ -- it is getting warm suddenly Is already it spring? It will be apple seed if it is called spring. Can't it keep waiting, although it is 4/17 public presentation? Information is increasing and rising gradually also in the formal site of a movie. <> The collection figure skating of the 攻殻 riot squad of Mr. "Movie APPLESEED" ? apple seed ?OFFICIAL SITEhttp://www.a-seed.jp / Shiro 正宗 same at last is put on the market this week. There is no overlooking also here.

It's a good thing I saved up a lot of $$! :DB)) I'm definately, absolutely, without a doubt, gonna purchase a Q-Rau! Based on Noel's report of this year's Wonderfest Festival, it'll include a full body Millia figure! :oMust have!

Yup, just reserved mine for 9999 at TRU-J. I'm actually supose to be on a bit of a toy diet, but man... it's Miria. I hope the wife understands. :p

559105000L.jpg

That's Millia. Oh, and it comes with a full body Millia figure. Definitely eye candy!!!

Yup, just reserved mine for 9999 at TRU-J. I'm actually supose to be on a bit of a toy diet, but man... it's Miria. I hope the wife understands. :p

559105000L.jpg

9999....uhh...is that in USD??!? It had better not be....

Hmmm, if you look at the box, it looks like the missile pod on the back doesn't open and close but you pop off the dome and replace it with a disk with the missiles... oh well.

The missile pods on the back do open and close.

It's only the hip pods where you have to pop off the closed covers and replace them with the open covers.

Graham

Graham had said this in one of the old Q-rau threads

Yes, the pilot has a face (Millia) under the visor. The visor is a seperate piece to the rest of the helmet/head. However, I'm not sure if on the production version, the visor will be removable or will be glued in place.

Does anyone know if the production version will have the visor glued in place or not?

I wanna see Miria! :)

Also, does anyone know what kind of figure it will be? Solid, gummy, movable...

Graham already said anatomically correct, but I'm slighty doubtful... :rolleyes::lol:

From the pics I've seen, the visor/helmet does not appear to be removable (bummer :( ).

Hopefully, BBTS will get them in soon.

Speaking of which, Joel from BBTS informed me that the GBP Armored VF-1J was not delayed and it will be shipping to them in about 2 days.

That would be sweet, if I come home from my vacation in Vegas and low and behold! The Armored VF-1J, Q-Rau, and my Bandai Super VF-1S arrive at my house!