Asking to do CGI Version

CaptRico

Anyone remember this image below of cute nude Misa with her armor breaking apart, done by Albert?

Well, I would like to ask Albert permission if I could trace this into a fully colored CGI version.

I just want to ask permission first. You would get full credit for the original here.

Again, I just asking permission because I really think this pic is really adorable and cute, and I think it would be cuter if I could make color it in PhotoShop.

I hope it's ok. Here's the original pic I'm talking about. Is it OK, Albert, if I could CGI this?

post-5-1077221098_thumb.jpg

Man... I haven't heard from Albert in a while. Last time he was telling me about his internship and how busy he was. He's not a stingy mofo, but if you're going to go ahead with your project just make sure you do all the proper credits and from which sites you get it from. I've seen a couple of sites that have our fanart from here and MFC without credits. I've notified the artists everytime it's happened.