Yamato Parts Service

robokochan

Thanks Opus! This helps out a lot! So the parts are the same. I will also try to post these pics on the first post.

I am still checking on parts. The order process is not as easy as I antecipated. :blink:

I should be ready to place a frist orrder in a week or so.

Rob

I am going to try and order this week. I will PM everyone when I am ready to send Yamato the Order. Sorry for taking so long with this but it is really not easy dealing with the "People we order from".

The problem I am trying to over-come is that we have to still pay for their mistakes. If they send me the wrong part - I still have to pay for it. So I am trying to work out a system for them (Short of going there myself and picking up the parts - :blink: ), to make it easier.

The parts list with the blank prices....I don't know how much they cost. Asked for a price list and they said "No".

The wings cannot be ordered "Blank". The will come with the number related to the Valks they have already released.

1/60 Decal Sheets Cannot be ordered. I just tried. - Sorry

Godzilla - Yep I actually have those in hand...about 8 of them from an order mistake. I also have about 12 sets of Tail-Fins if anyone is interested.

Also I will try to post the answers in the first post, instead of always adding replies. - Save Space :D

Rob

Rob

I would like to add a few more parts, I edited it to make it easier to read. :lol: If it is too late I understand. I am more than willing to wait for your next batch. You are doing us a great service and it is very appreciated. Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble. :D

2 of each: R-W1( Fokker type with 001 ),R-W2,BC-1( Fokker), S1, & GP-1

Edited by Smut Peddler

This is such a minor part.....but is it possible to replace the gun strap? Mine was broken in the box.

Was it broken in two or those holes the rings go through were broken, because they can be super glued and the glue is clear so it barely shows

Hi Monkey Nugget. I need the following 1/48 parts:

BP1 Back plate bottom

BP5 Right tailwing for the Hikaru VF-1A

BP8 back hinge

BP10 its the litte white piece that sticks out of BP9

and 2 1/48 sticker sheets

Thank you

Edited by dejr8bud

I'm sending out the frist request to Yamato this Monday. I have compiled the list of parts needed so far and I will send it to Yamato. This process is long and there are many mistakes. Please be patient. I will also be going through the posts "Above" this one to make sure I got everything. If your name is not on the main list, don't worry, because I haven't had time to update the list.

When the parts arrive I will sort through them and get the costs. I will PM everyone who ordered a part when the arrive.

Parts that do not have a price next to them I don't know the price.

I will try to order hands but they have already said no once.

Please read the first pages to try and find the answers to your questions first. I would like to save as much space in this thread as possible. If the answer is not there please PM me. I will respond just give me time. Most often I only have a few minutes on MW during the week.

Rob

Sorry to all that I have not been very active on the boards latly...work is killing me. I have sent off a first order to Yamato for parts. Now it is a waiting game. Hopefully they can get it right in one shot. Everyone that has put in a request above this post got on the list. I should know more in a week to week 1/2. When the parts arrrive I will PM everyone with their totals. Don't worry about paying now as I don't know if they will send the correct parts or if something can't be ordered.

Rob

Sorry to all that I have not been very active on the boards latly...work is killing me. I have sent off a first order to Yamato for parts. Now it is a waiting game. Hopefully they can get it right in one shot. Everyone that has put in a request above this post got on the list. I should know more in a week to week 1/2. When the parts arrrive I will PM everyone with their totals. Don't worry about paying now as I don't know if they will send the correct parts or if something can't be ordered.

Rob

Whew! Gave me a scare. I know what you are going thru. Work has been hell for me as well. Good to know you have the orders. I await your PM then. B)

lets see for my focker I need a BD-1 or BD-6, the part that includes the canopy hing as I have a super loose one, I need one for my Focker, though as I think these parts are identical for all the valks it doesn't really matter. does BD-1 or BD-6 as I am not sure also come with the landing gear covers as well? my Fockers are all chipped up. that and new wings as my flaps are ubber loose on my Hikaru 1A so also L-W1 and R-W2.

So thats

2 sets of Canopy hatches, and gear covers / I think thats either BD-1 or BD-6/ for my Focker 1S and Hikaru 1A

Wings/L-W1 and R-W2/ Hikaru 1A

Edited by GobotFool

Uhm ok... I'm not sure if I want to buy one. I don't want the stickers peel off so easy again. :huh:

Not to go too far into OT territory

I would get a set of the takatoys stickers if you don't want them to peel.

reason?:

the yamato stickers peel sooooo much easier.

also waterslide decals would be a bad idea on a toy!!!!! they would scratch very easy, unless you seal them in clear coat of your choice, but hell you could just use the stickers and clear coat them which is what I am going to do. They are much thinner also.

Anyway you slice it the takatoys stickers are the best answer so far, for a yamato sticker replacement/upgrade!

buy with confidence, i think there are at least a dozen or so users here that would attest to the fact.

Hello,

Just an update. It has been a week and I haven't heard back from Yamato yet. I am keeping a list of people who want parts if there a second order made. I still don't know the prices of alot of parts due to the fact Yamato won't tell me until they send the bill with the parts.

This can be a long process but I will keep this thread updated as soon as I know the information.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Rob