Soundwave Reissue

amptor

I saw on Ebay people selling preorders for these babies. They look so nice. I'm trying to decide what all I want to buy now since they're releasing so much good stuff now like that Smokescreen Subraru WRX.

I've been thinking about picking this reissue up. Do you know if it is going to include one of the microcassettes? Is it also going to include the earpieces (from the original Diaclone release)?

BTW......Soundwave superior. Constructicons inferior. :ph34r:

I've been thinking about picking this reissue up. Do you know if it is going to include one of the microcassettes? Is it also going to include the earpieces (from the original Diaclone release)?

BTW......Soundwave superior. Constructicons inferior.  :ph34r:

...Who are you calling uncrasmatic?? :lol:

Yep, it does come with one of the cassettes. Condor (laserbeak) I can't wait for this one! It looks terrific! Anyone have any idea what is next for this line? :) I really wish we could get some of the gestalts. A gestalt that is NOT just another repaint of the Combaticons that is... :blink:

Edit to add: As for your question about the earpieces. AFAIK, they will not be included since I have not seen them in any of the pictures of the contents. But I could be wrong...

Edited by trueblueeyes

Did he originally come with Laserbeak (red bird) in Japan? I'm pretty sure the original U.S. Soundwave came with Buzzsaw (the gold bird). Then again, Laserbeak is inifinitely more popular (perhaps even moreso than Rumble over Frenzy), so I don't think it's a bad decision. It would be nice if they'd release the original tape quintet (I'd go as far as making it even and throwing in Ratbat). I still have my old crew and it's just nice to see Soundwave surrounded by his 'boys'.

I might have to pick up the new Soundwave. It would be nice to have one not hunched over from age (although I wound up putting pennies into his 'battery compartment', so now my old guy stands up nice and straight.