Question on 1/60 instructions and platforms

BFG-1 Gigan

Yeah how exactly do you put the front landing gear in it's compartment, apparently just folding it down doesn't make it quite fit in. Are you supposed to push up or somthing? Also I'd like to display them w/o their landing gear open(so another breakage doesn't occur) what display platforms would work for the 1/60's so they look like they're flying.

A member on the boards by the name of Sithlord sells 3 pronged display stands. You could PM him to find out if he has any in stock. He is on the straight shooters list.

Or head over to Valkyrie-exchange.com. Kevin will take good care of you.

If needed i will post some pictures of them.

Opus is right, you kinda have to push them up too, so that they will go in flush. So while you're folding them in, when they're almist in, just started pushing them up, shouoldn't require too much force, but it may vary from valk to valk. I hada hard time pushing it up with the VF-1J miria, but my normal VF-1S had no problem at all!

You can buy the acrylic display stands from both Valkyrie-exchange and Twin Moons as well.