Attention!

Zetaplus

I figured I'd give a shout-out here, to see if anyone out there's got what I'm looking for.

Basically, I've got a Macross RPG for Interlock (Mekton) all statted out, but need someone to help with putting it up nice in PDF form for the world to see. If anyone out there has Acrobat, some time on their hands, and a willingness to help, I'd be much obliged. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I figured I'd give a shout-out here, to see if anyone out there's got what I'm looking for.

Basically, I've got a Macross RPG for Interlock (Mekton) all statted out, but need someone to help with putting it up nice in PDF form for the world to see. If anyone out there has Acrobat, some time on their hands, and a willingness to help, I'd be much obliged. :D

Hey if you are still needing someone to do some custom PDF work, give me a PM... thats all I do, just about, for 8 hours a day (err night)

In Mac OS X, you can save any file as a PDF, but I think it's only an image. (I.e., you can't search the text.)

If Southcross doesn't do it, I can probably help assuming the job isn't too big.

Another option would be to just leave the thing in the native format (I assume Word--RTF might be a little more universal) or create a postscript file out of it and tell people to use Ghostscript.

In Mac OS X, you can save any file as a PDF, but I think it's only an image. (I.e., you can't search the text.)

If Southcross doesn't do it, I can probably help assuming the job isn't too big.

Another option would be to just leave the thing in the native format (I assume Word--RTF might be a little more universal) or create a postscript file out of it and tell people to use Ghostscript.

I can do just about anything to a PDF.. except I still haven't figured out how to fix a currupt/"can not access page" PDF. If anyone knows of a f'Utility that can fix broken PDFs I'd love a PM.

EDIT----

Correction I can do just about anything to an "un-encrypted" PDF. I have had limited sucess with encrypted PDFs, but its not 100%.

Edited by Southcross