MW scheme customs

Lucifer

I remember once in the old forum you guys posting some pics of possible ways to custom a valk for MW. a vf-1 and a vf-4 are the ones I remember of.

Any of you guys got the pics again?

I'm thinking on customizin yet ANOTHER vf-11 and possibly a VF-1 (I'm SICK of having the same vf's over and over again.. c'mon yamato)

Your help will be apreciated

-S

way back in the day lswone made a mw color toynami morpher.

he even made custom packaging with the morpher sealed back into place in bubble.

its long gone now....

good luck on your custom

Whadda ya mean long gone? It was at the AX panel......

As for the idea of a greater MW valk, last fall, JsARCLIGHT (i think it was him) did a whole series of scheme and box ideas for an MW Limited Edition Group Production Yammie 1/60.

Oh yeah i remember thsoe ones! the marines valk! god that made me happy. lol

and an angelbirds box too

i dunno but it was a scheme for MW

well i'm gonna see how i come out with a nice one.

HMM.. or perhaps a nice DANCE OF DEATH (iron maiden's upcoming disc) would rock... :rolleyes:

• 9 years later...

Not sure if this is what you are referring to, but found these through google image search.

http://www.macross2....acrossworld.jpg

http://www.macross2....acrossworld.jpg

Hi Nerd-Linger,

I was actually looking for pics of the custom Toynami Morphers I made with custom packes I made for a Macross Con many years ago. Kidkorrupt remembers them but it looks like has not been on the boards for some time now.

Well today is my fist time back in almost 10 years!!

That's weird. I was actually hanging out with kidkorrupt today and I was talking about how I want an SD with a custom MW scheme to use for a mascot for our twitter and facebook pages. He's more into TF now and we were hanging out at Power/ThunderCon.

lol, the funny thing was... almost all the guys that were in the episodes of Collection Intervention that I've seen was there. The Japanese Robots guy had a booth, Dahveed the TF guy, and the toy reviewer with all the Hot Toys in glass case were there.