Solution to a Loose Ball & Socket Joint Etc.

Angel's Fury

I tackled this problem when I was assembling my PG Wing Gundam Zero Custom. If the ball and socket joints around the hips/pelvis area are wobbly, here's a fix. Wrap the ball part with cellophane wrap. Don't overwrap the ball part of the joint, if you do, you'll have a hard time screwing the ball joint and the socket together. Put back in it's place and screw it together. Now you'll have a rock solid joint. As for the battery pack at the back, to keep the LR43 batteries in place and that they are touching the wires, take a small rubber band and wrap the batteries and the casing together. Turn the switch on to test if the eyes and the chest light up. Hope these tips are useful. :)

They might be helpful if we new what the hell were talking about, battery pack? lights in the chest and eyes? Is this a Macross model? If it's not then please refrain from posting this in the Macross model section.