All S grade weapons for MACROSS VOXP

Icarus

Unzip DATA.rar, then copy mcrgame.dat to "MACROSS VOXP\DataFiles\record", replace the original file. Then you can use all S grade weapons in this game!!

Similarly, macross_extdata.dat is a cracked file for new units (VF-1DS, QF-3000E,VF-1J MAX & VF-1J MILLIA). Please make sure you have installed all new units before copying macross_extdata.dat to "MACROSS VOXP\DataFiles\record". Then you can use new units without using MACROSS VOXP MEMBER ACCESS TOOL!!

DATA.rar

Edited by Icarus

well i actually own it. i tried to order it directly from japan and two places wouldnt take my credit card. (didnt know japanese had differant systems) then i found it on japanese amazon and they said they wont ship to america because of the hg issue. so i had to pay 90$ for the game from an american dealer in los angelas

Edited by buddhafabio

well i actually own it. i tried to order it directly from japan and two places wouldnt take my credit card. (didnt know japanese had differant systems) then i found it on japanese amazon and they said they wont ship to america because of the hg issue. so i had to pay 90$ for the game from an american dealer in los angelas

Egads! I would so love to just play it for a few hours... what a lot of headache for a PC game...

Wasn't there a hack to change the Japanese to English, or am I thinking of something else?

Oh, btw.. haven't said this lately... HG blows