Jeepers Creepers 2

Sephiroth

I just found out that there is a sequal to Jeepers Creepers and that it opens in theaters this Friday. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I remember liking the first one, despite the bad acting/plot, mainly because it left me a "creepy" feeling...or maybe it was that damn song that kept playing on the radio in the movie, I don't know. Anyway, part of me knows that this movie will more than likely be lame, but I think I'm gonna go watch it anyways. Anyone else?

Ugh! I saw the first one because I was forced to. The first one was absolutely horrible. I thought about walking out. Why the heck would a supernatural being do something as pedestrian as sit in a boiler room and sew?!?!?!? I had a ton of other problems with it but I've decided to block them from memory. I can't believe it made enough to warrant a sequel!!!

In summary, no. I will not be watching this. :huh:

They made a sequel? Why? I wouldn't see this movie if somebody paid me.

I'm not that much of a teeny-booper horror flick, give me Dawn of the Dead or IT anyday......those flicks that gave me the chills when I was young. :blink:

Hehe, there's always been a warm place in my heart for poorly made horror flicks. I picked this up on dvd because it creeped out my girlfriend.

Secretly, I've been hoping for a sequel and expecting something pretty bad to come out. Sick ain't it? :wacko:

Edited by johnkillingsworth

I'm only watching this with the two friends that saw part one with me. I agree that it was a horrible movie, but we made the most out of it. We kept on shouting in the theatre saying stuff like, " don't go in there!!!!" or "don't just stand there, run!!!!" Even the people around us was getting in on the fun. We are most likely going to do that again, no doubt, but other than that, I wouldn't watch this movie if it was free. :p:D:lol:

I saw the first one on video. I can't remember it was that bad. The plot is lame with minimum cast but it does have a creepy feeling. It is like silence of the lambs or was it lamb, I can't remember how many lambs there are :). Anyway, the character is like "Buffalo Bill" with bat wings :) I am very curious to know what the creature is and why he eats once every 23 years (According to the official web page) ? Can it be killed? If it can't be killed, we can make a movie called ....

Jason vs Freddy vs Michael (Meyer) vs CreepyWings.......

Edited by MacrossX

They made a sequel? Why? I wouldn't see this movie if somebody paid me.

I'm not that much of a teeny-booper horror flick, give me Dawn of the Dead or IT anyday......those flicks that gave me the chills when I was young. :blink:

Hey, speaking of Dawn of the Dead, there's a new one coming out. My mom's company is doing some trailer work for ti. My mom saw a rough cut and said it was pretty watchable.

Well, I finally saw this movie last night and...it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either, kinda meh. It's exactly like one critic said; if you ever wanted to see a movie where a monster eats the cast of Varsity Blues, this is the one. the ending was really lame. I definitely liked the the first Jeepers Creeper better.

One of the good things to come out of my movie going experience last night was the previews. Let see, the following horror flicks are coming out soon:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Alien (Director's Cut)

Cabin Fever

Cold Creek Manor

But I'm most interested in the preview I saw for Underworld, it looks like a cross between The Crow, Blade, The Matrix, and Interview with the Vampire.

I've always enjoyed semi-cheap horror flicks like these; Pumpkinhead, the first Nightmare On Elm St., Hellraiser, Evil Dead 2, etc. but I'll avoid this movie and the first because the director, Victor Salva, is a convicted (pleaded guilty) child molester. I would never see anything this guy is involved with.

If that's getting too political or personal for these boards, I apologise. It's just something I feel strongly about.