Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Toonz everyone... *clap clap clap*.... B))

ENCORE! ;)

Hey Toonz, you think I could get those battroid pictures with the background edited out from you? I'll like to take a swing at a battroid wallpaper. Do you use photoshop? You think you could send a PSD file to me with them?

Toonz everyone... *clap clap clap*.... B))

ENCORE! ;)

Hey Toonz, you think I could get those battroid pictures with the background edited out from you? I'll like to take a swing at a battroid wallpaper. Do you use photoshop? You think you could send a PSD file to me with them?

omg.....i got to search for the PSD file as these were done a year ago :unsure:

i'll search for it...

:D

has anyone got the isolated background images of the YF-21 and YF-19 ?

I´ve looking for them for a long time , are they scans from the hasegawa kits ? I haven´t got any of them so if someone could help it would really be appreciatted

Cheers

I'm not too positive which post you're quoting since its just smiley but are you talking about this YF-19 and 21? Theyre from the hasegawa box. I have pictures of the hasegawa box if you want them.

YF_1921__Night_.jpg

post-5-1106120985_thumb.jpg

:D

has anyone got the isolated background images of the YF-21 and YF-19 ?

I´ve looking for them for a long time , are they scans from the hasegawa kits ? I haven´t got any of them so if someone could help it would really be appreciatted

Cheers

I'm not too positive which post you're quoting since its just smiley but are you talking about this YF-19 and 21? Theyre from the hasegawa box. I have pictures of the hasegawa box if you want them.

YF_1921__Night_.jpg

I was speaking of the wallpaper posted by Toonz featuring the VF-1S in battroid and the YF planes on the background , but the one you posted is nice nontheless :lol:

If you´ve got the isolated images of the YF planes that are used in both wallpapers ( yours and Toonz´s) that would be great ( in other words the hasegawa boxart images used)

I was speaking of the wallpaper posted by Toonz featuring the VF-1S in battroid and the YF planes on the background , but the one you posted is nice nontheless :lol:

If you´ve got the isolated images of the YF planes that are used in both wallpapers ( yours and Toonz´s) that would be great ( in other words the hasegawa boxart images used)

I've got it isolated but only my PSD files. I'll see what I can do tho.

Hey Toonz, do you still have the isolated picture of the 19/21? Yours looks much bigger too. Post them up if you still have them. I wouldnt mind having a bigger copy myself. ;)