Bandai DX DYRL Max VF-1S

Nsr250

It's a big thread, however any questions you have can be answered there. Those in the know keep us updated what's new, release dates, PO night, etc. 

As of now there is ZERO mention or hints of a Max 1S. 

Edited by 505thAirborne

My eye sight is getting worse so I can't really browse through 700 pages thread to get info. Maybe the forum could be structured to have sub forums under Toys, like bandai dx, Arcadia etc do you can have different topics about bandai dx such as release date, where to get, problems, show and tell etc instead of having a gigantic thread of everything related to a brand of toys. 

Well, we're punting the pre-order stuff into a new thread. Maybe if we could also punt the countless pages of pictures into one of the picture threads, and the discussions and reviews to a specific thread for them, such as the "recent purchases" thread.

Typically a new thread is started once a prototype is shown or an official announcement is made. Just seems for the DX releases they all ended up in one big thread, rather than spread out like other releases are.

Alas, nothing official from Bandai on Max’s DYRL 1S. We did have one member helping others to customize their existing DX 1S Valkyries, though, and I think a conversion to Max’s 1S was part of that effort for a short time. 

5 hours ago, Nsr250 said:

Isn't this the movie Max VF-1A?

20210213_153141.jpg

679907652.jpg

Indeed it is. Bandai teased the DYRL 1As some time ago and we have Kaki’s already. I think there’s a very good chance we will see Max’s in an official release too, but we don’t have it...yet.

Edited by technoblue