Sub Station Alpha .ssa resources

I am finding it really hard to find subtitle files for anime anymore. 

A lot of files and sites from the day seem to have disappeared forever.

However for a while there in 2020 I could find .srts and .ass around and could convert to .ssa from those. One of the best resources was Wiki2. Now those sub download links are "not found".

Knowing there are old school fans here that might have been/are into Sub Station Alpha, genlocks and LDs  I thought I'd ask if anyone has any ideas/links or is willing to trade files with me. I have built up a small collection of .ssa ready stuff I can share from Google drive (or if there's a preferred method here please let me know).

My current list of .ssa ready stuff I have and can share is:

Angel's Egg

Bubblegum Crisis

Dirty Pair TV (partial and missing most episodes)

Future War 198X 

Gunbuster

All Ghibli pre 2000

All UC Gundam pre 2000

Heavy Metal L-Gaim TV

Orguss TV

Urusei Yatsura TV

Video Girl Ai

Weathering Continent

At the moment I'm most after subs for L-Gaim OVA III and the series Zambot 3.

• 2 weeks later...

We used to have quite a few fansubbers, but that has died down in recent years because of streaming services that offer near simulcast subs.  Yes, for older more obscure anime it can be harder to find, so I am not sure where to look there, but I am sure the resources are out there.

Yeah, there used t to be a lot of places to download this stuff but there are less and less each year and the people who were involved in the subtitling groups or have offline hard discs full of the files seem unwilling to share these days. This isn't the first place I've asked at, I had a lead at laserdisc database but that never happened. The member who has all the files there went dark pretty much.