Macross Frontier "lost media"

Grimmspark

I found these four images of Ranka Lee online and i've been trying to locate their origin/source, you'd think it'd be easy but somehow, weeks later, i still have nothing

None of the reverse image search engines help
They don't exist in the PSP games
I've tried cropping, tilting, and changing the color to see if that would give me results but nope, still nothing

If anybody has a clue on what game, short, promo, ad, etc these images could come from please let me know. I haven't found anything

The images in question: https://imgur.com/a/vPxKTc3

The last one gives me an Uta Macross card vibe but I can't be sure, maybe they all are. Though seems like something that might have been in the movies possibly too.

28 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

The last one gives me an Uta Macross card vibe but I can't be sure, maybe they all are. Though seems like something that might have been in the movies possibly too.

I have checked the UtaMacross plates too, but unless i missed something or the wiki just happened to not load the ones i was looking for i didn't find them
The movie is another alternative, i don't really have any recollection of seeing these images in the movies but then again i might just have forgotten about it

UtaMacross plates btw: https://utamacross.miraheze.org/wiki/Episode_plates

38 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks game related. I know there were two pachinko games at least, have you checked those out?

I'm almost sure it's the Pachinko machines, considering the little HUD at the bottom of the third image

If that's the source tho i have pretty much no way of getting higher resolution versions of the images, which is sad but at least it solves the mystery of where they come from

• 5 weeks later...

I hate to throw a monkeywrench into this.  But I was looking at some videos on YouTube of the Pachinko machine(s) and didn't see anything that looked like that HUD element.

The only thing I can suggest if it hasn't been thought of is the big Macross Frontier dual movie pack with the english subtitles ("Shooting Star Pack"?) came with a bonus disc.  IIRC, the bonus disc was a huge install on a PS3 and was more or less just a picture and text library of random stuffs.  Maybe they came from that?

No reason for that to have the HUD element with Level 80 and the earrings and the hearts, though.  There was no game element to that disc. 

I think I found where it comes from.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Macross-Frontier-–-30-Anniversary-Household-pachislot/dp/B00J6U93BM

Macross Frontier – IT 'S Song, Galaxy in a Yank at. (30 Anniversary panel) [Household | Used pachislot 実機 Coin No Machine Set] Household Used Slots

In the image on that Amazon listing you can barely make out that it has the same type of HUD as in the original images.