FS: BANDAI DX VF-1S ROY FOKKER (sold)

Hello Fellow Macrossworlders,

Selling my extra dx bandai roy.  Opened to inspect for ensuring nothing was missing (originally bought at premium from our "fav" NY website).  Instruction sheet still sealed as is the limited edition stand box.  Valk itself never transformed.

Price is SOLD plus shipping.  I will split whatever the actual shipping cost is.  Usually I ship USPS priority, but that has been pretty slow lately, so am happy to send Fedex ground which at least for me is till fast enough + reliable.  Fees as applicable with paypal. 

On straight shooters list and would prefer to sell locally (Los Angeles/OC area) but happy to ship continental USA.

Please PM if interested.  Thank you + Merry xmas eve :)

Edited by max928
  • max928 changed the title to FS: BANDAI DX VF-1S ROY FOKKER (sold)
On 12/24/2020 at 9:28 AM, max928 said:

Hello Fellow Macrossworlders,

Selling my extra dx bandai roy.  Opened to inspect for ensuring nothing was missing (originally bought at premium from our "fav" NY website).  Instruction sheet still sealed as is the limited edition stand box.  Valk itself never transformed.

Price is SOLD plus shipping.  I will split whatever the actual shipping cost is.  Usually I ship USPS priority, but that has been pretty slow lately, so am happy to send Fedex ground which at least for me is till fast enough + reliable.  Fees as applicable with paypal. 

On straight shooters list and would prefer to sell locally (Los Angeles/OC area) but happy to ship continental USA.

Please PM if interested.  Thank you + Merry xmas eve :)

Roy has arrived safe and sound.

As always my pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to doing it again.

Thank you and stay healthy and have a Happy New Year!!