What would you to see future new toys for Macross?

HKBEN

Hi,

New here for few days. I am pretty much like you guys during in kid era, love Gundam, Macross and anime. Recently, just bought the Roy VF-1S.

I have several Gundam. Robot Spirits from Bandai. They are probably in 1/144 scale. Most of these figures are pretty good, highly flexible joints for different postures. Although they are plastic, they cost about $20-40 range, pretty reasonable. 

I really would like Bandai to consider a new line for the Macross. It does not require transformable, at least with detail levels as they do to the current Gundam series. Hope my dream will come true :)

Ben

On 11/29/2020 at 8:32 PM, HKBEN said:

Hi,

New here for few days. I am pretty much like you guys during in kid era, love Gundam, Macross and anime. Recently, just bought the Roy VF-1S.

I have several Gundam. Robot Spirits from Bandai. They are probably in 1/144 scale. Most of these figures are pretty good, highly flexible joints for different postures. Although they are plastic, they cost about $20-40 range, pretty reasonable. 

I really would like Bandai to consider a new line for the Macross. It does not require transformable, at least with detail levels as they do to the current Gundam series. Hope my dream will come true :)

Ben

Welcome, yup I grew up with all of those as well. Including seeing a Roy VF-1S with the white/black skull emblem when I was young.

For reference, I believe the most common Macross model kits are from the manufacturer Hasegawa, but I do not know if there is a breakdown of their product line somewhere for you to look at what has been released. Perhaps another user can link one if there is one to view.

In addition, I do not know if any Macross model kits from Hasegawa or from any other manufacturer allow for a seamless transformation of the Valkyrie from jet to gerwalk to battroid without having to disassemble and reassemble parts. Perhaps someone here knows if such a model kit was ever released?

Edited by MWUser