[Live Movie] Tom & Jerry

Old_Nash

Man Chloe Grace Moretz just does it for me, good God she is beautiful. That being said even that isn’t making me want to see this.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

...I mean, if I had young kids for sure. At least it had the same violent slapstick humor that actually made me chuckle a couple of times.

But obviously not made for me so I care about this as much as I care about any other kids movie. I don't lol

-b.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:21 PM, Old_Nash said:

A New Looney Tunes Back in Action for new generation

Not that it matters (and to totally nerd out), but if I remember correctly, Looney Tunes, who were produced by Warner Bros, were different than Tom and Jerry, who were part of the Hanna-Barbera cast of characters with MGM.  I know the great Tom Jones did amazing work with both Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry, and his style is definitely unique, so it's easy to think they were part of the same stable of characters.  Anyway, as a huge fan of the old, beautifully hand drawn cartoons, it makes me sad to see them redone in soulless computer animation.  For every Roger Rabbit, there's ten Garfields and Woody Woodpecker films. Oh, well.  I'm sure my daughter will be itching to see this (which means I'll be going to see it), but this childhood fan's hopes will definitely not be high.  Sucks because the old Tom and Jerry cartoons had, in my opinion, far and away the most beautifully drawn animation of any of the classic cartoons, and that includes classic Disney.

Edited by mantisfists

18 hours ago, Bolt said:

Burn it. 

Get the flamer, the heavy flamer. - Album on Imgur

So this looks like a bad version of Ratatouille or Tin Tin, where the budget ran out for most of the CGI

On 11/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Dynaman said:

On a more serious note they messed up Tom's scream and that is unforgivable.

Take it easy on them, they didn't have a lot of sourcematerial

....oh wait:

41 minutes ago, Nightbat said:

So this looks like a bad version of Ratatouille or Tin Tin, where the budget ran out for most of the CGI

....oh wait:

Next you'll be asking why Mammy Two Shoes is not in the trailer....;)

9 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

I'm sorry folks, but that's not gonna cut it with this one.

Instead, let me suggest something much more effective and by far a great deal more humane:

INHUMANE was part of the point, I thought... :rofl::yahoo:

21 hours ago, Nightbat said:

....oh wait:

That was great! Tom the all time best screams and yells. Freaking hilarious.....and man Tom and Jerry was sadistic! Lol

Chris