WTB: Replacement leg for Arcadia SV-51

Recently acquired a barely-used Arcadia SV-51 which seems to be suffering from the leg assembly error. Does anyone have any extras which they would be willing to sell? Please let me know. Thank you!

Fighter mode, starboard side. (Battroid mode, right leg.) It's the same issue as shown in this fantastic Scorched Earth Toys video. Full credit to owner, not mine!

16 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Let me know if these outer legs work for you. Then PM so we can discuss details.

Hope this helps.

042CA896-E931-4D26-B139-C13A448B17B0.jpeg

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean...? The one which I need appears to be the third (from the left) green check. The one which I currently have is the same one circled in the photo above. Are you saying that you have the first green check and the blue X? If so, I may not be clear on how it's possible to swap out a right leg with a left leg?

Apologies for not being clear. The two outer legs are what Is left over.

For the sake of clarity, let’s refer to these as legs 1,2,3,&4 starting from left to right. The picture is from a top view of fighter ode.

Leg 1 is correct and matches what is on the craft (matches Leg 2)

Legs 2 & 3 are not for sale. These are on my SV-51, but serve as reference.

Leg 4 Is like leg 3, but the ankle is incorrect. Ankle would suit legs 1 & 2.

Hope this makes sense.

Here's a photo of my SV-51. Using the numbering system, my leg #4 (which is attached to the Valkyrie) is bad. I believe that I need a leg #3 to replace it. Insofar as I am aware, I don't think that I can replace leg #3 with leg #1. Maybe I'm not entirely clear on how the manufacturing defect occurred or what's involved to swap the parts, but I don't see how I can swap a right leg with a left leg.

IMG_20201101_135333.jpg

14 hours ago, Axelay said:

Here's a photo of my SV-51. Using the numbering system, my leg #4 (which is attached to the Valkyrie) is bad. I believe that I need a leg #3 to replace it. Insofar as I am aware, I don't think that I can replace leg #3 with leg #1. Maybe I'm not entirely clear on how the manufacturing defect occurred or what's involved to swap the parts, but I don't see how I can swap a right leg with a left leg.

IMG_20201101_135333.jpg

Pull the feet out. It helps to see the ankles themselves and better understand what’s there.

21 hours ago, jenius said:

Niiiiiiiiiice.

:D

Reminds me of Beyonce’.

To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left (mmmmmm)
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking
You're irreplaceable”

Edited by nightmareB4macross
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would really appreciate any help or leads with this. I've struck out everywhere I've turned thus far.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an extra right leg, but it was broken at the ankle (rivets broke). That said, I was able to fix it, and have been able to make it quite strong again using strong epoxy and sinking the epoxy into the rivet holes. It does work fine now, so I may be willing to sell it. I just don't know how much. I was kinda keeping it as a backup.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 1:35 PM, Jasonc said:

I have an extra right leg, but it was broken at the ankle (rivets broke). That said, I was able to fix it, and have been able to make it quite strong again using strong epoxy and sinking the epoxy into the rivet holes. It does work fine now, so I may be willing to sell it. I just don't know how much. I was kinda keeping it as a backup.

Huh. Do you have any photographs of this? I wonder if it'd be possible to transplant parts into an existing bad leg in order to make one good leg?

On 2/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Axelay said:

Huh. Do you have any photographs of this? I wonder if it'd be possible to transplant parts into an existing bad leg in order to make one good leg?

The part that broke is part of the specific side's piece. Because they are rivets that broke to the right side, there isn't a way to fix it, except by the way I was able to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 1:18 PM, Axelay said:

Got a brand new set. :yahoo:

Nice!!!!!! Glad you could finally get a new set! :)