A question for Graham...

muswp1

Heh, I've already done a review of the VF-11B FP several months ago and it's currently sitting on the MW server. Poor Shawn is too busy to upload it :(

And yes, I will be writing a review of the 1/48 VF-1J Super shortly. Other reviews on my 'to do' list include: -

• 1/60 VT-1.
  • 1/60 VE-1.
  • 1/48 FAST Pack set.
  • 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru

I've also got the Q-Rau review about half written, just waiting to take pics.

I'm also eventually planning to do a step-by-step 1/48 transformation guide similar to my one for the 1/60, as based on the number of "how do you transform the 1/48" questions I get, there are still some people who need it. ;)

Graham

Yeah, whatever happened to Shawn's "week of Christmas" update? Will we be having Christmas in July? ;) Did his move go okay? Is he sick? Geez, I hope he's okay.

Yeah, whatever happened to Shawn's "week of Christmas" update? Will we be having Christmas in July? ;) Did his move go okay? Is he sick? Geez, I hope he's okay.

Hey Graham,

Maybe we should seriously considering upgrading one of the moderators to the post of system administrator to help shawn maintain the server..that is if there are any volunteers who have any knowledge of networking/database management/server admin.

Do hope shawn is doing fine as its being along time since we heard from him.

Cheers

This only to let you know Graham.None of your email of macrossworld is working,i sent a mail first to graham@macrossworld.com and it went undelivered and then i sent the same to shawn,but it went also undelivered in three days or so,so i have assumed that none of them is working.

Congrats on the kid! but prepare for sleepness nights :p

Keep up the good work!

PS Why Yamato doesn't make re-editions of VF-11B,YF-21,YF-19 in 1/60 scale??? I'm beggining my collection with the VF-1D 1/60 and i want to mantain the ratio aspect B)) (i have actually the 5 masterpieces,but now that i have tasted Yamato toys i'm thinking even on selling them) I WANT THE GBP-1S NOW!!! :D

This only to let you know Graham.None of your email of macrossworld is working,i sent a mail first to graham@macrossworld.com and it went undelivered and then i sent the same to shawn,but it went also undelivered in three days or so,so i have assumed that none of them is working.

Congrats on the kid! but prepare for sleepness nights :p

Keep up the good work!

PS Why Yamato doesn't make re-editions of VF-11B,YF-21,YF-19 in 1/60 scale??? I'm beggining my collection with the VF-1D 1/60 and i want to mantain the ratio aspect B)) (i have actually the 5 masterpieces,but now that i have tasted Yamato toys i'm thinking even on selling them) I WANT THE GBP-1S NOW!!! :D

Email won't work as I recently changed my email address as I was getting too much spam at the old address. I'm probably not going to put my new email address up on the site as if anybody here wants to contact me, they can do so by PM.

Graham

Can't wait for your new reviews to be uploaded Graham! Lookin' forward to reading it.

Hopefully your review for the Q-Rau includes the details of the Millia figure inside whether or not it is easily removable and it's detail.