Airsoft

Duke, it's a shame you already have a custom title because "MW"s Official Tattletale" would be perfect for you.

There's no need to and start dumb threads like this, unless you enjoy being a narc. Maybe you do.

The thread wasn't hurting anybody, and you're certainly not winning over any new friends by running to the mods whenever someone posts something off-topic or something that you deem "inappropriate." It's just annoying and most definately not necessary, grow up.

Duke, it's a shame you already have a custom title because "MW"s Official Tattletale" would be perfect for you.

:lol: Well, that's still better than "marked for death by the mod-squad" or the Counterstrike title for snipers "camping fag". ;)

For god's sake, man, what the hell is your problem? I knew well that it would be closed in a day or two. Why couldn't you just leave it alone? You're not a mod, stop pretending to be one. Who the hell is hurt by having one damned OT thread up for a little while?

I don't want to see happen to this forum that I have seen happen others. The attitude "it'll be closed in a day or two anyways" is no excuse for posting crap that doesn't belong there. I have every right to post this sort of thing in the feedback forum, that is what it is here for. Had I ever noticed the "Report this post" button, it would not have bene posted.

The forums have rules, try following them.

IMHO, YAAPMF.

Actually, since you're the one with the least amount of tolerance here, not to mention constantly bitching without provocation and snitching about people at the slightest things, trying to get the mods to clean up YOUR definition of crap, the REAL ASSWIPE here is you. Pardon my French.

In everything in the world there are the lax and the hardliners... the lax have the attitude that it is all in fun and it's fun to have fun with no real view of consequence or collateral damage wereas he hardliners believe in the rule of law and not one step beyond because they know that A leads to B leads to C.

I see Duke as a hardliner. He has been there before, he has seen the small indescresions become large ones that kill message boards. IMHO he is acting from experience and from a position of concern, not hostility. The problem is that less hardline thinking people see hardliners as a-holes or tattlers because they have hardline views... on the same ballpark hardliners see the lax as trouble brewing.

What this all boils down to is this: Duke did not close that topic, he just voiced his opinion on it. The mods closed it. Direct some of your anger, if not most of it, at the mods and not Duke. If the mods thought the topic should stay they would have slapped Duke down and let the thread live... but they didn't which means they shared his concern this time... or maybee not we don't know for sure. Everyone is jumping Duke's pile because he had an opinion. He is entited to his opinion just like you are entitled to yours. Deny him his and then we can deny you yours. Duke and I rarely agree on things but I respect his views and hope he would respect mine... and that is what really makes a message board work: mutual respect... not name calling and trading barbs. We seem to be having a breakdown in that on MW lately.

Let's just all step back from this, take a breath and move on. Duke did nothing wrong and he was technically in the right on his complaint... so let's chalk this up as another thread that got deleted and have some fun rather than a stone throwing match.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=26&t=4843

You can't close a thread on Rainbow Brite, an animated show, and leave one up on Airsoft guns, which is neither animated, science fiction, nor any type of media.

Hm, couldn't we say the same thing about WWF threads and a certain thread about a certain movie star someone here has a love affair with?

Way to pick your battles bro.

Vostok 7

You guys like to complain about complainers... It is complainers who shape our world... People like George Washington, Winston Churchill, Duke Togo, and Jesus.

But Duke, in the future you probably ought to use the "report" button. :lol:

Let's just all step back from this, take a breath and move on. Duke did nothing wrong and he was technically in the right on his complaint... so let's chalk this up as another thread that got deleted and have some fun rather than a stone throwing match.

Ah, seeing someone say something that makes sense with a calm head is always refreshing.

JsArclight I applaud you! :)

People like George Washington, Winston Churchill, Duke Togo, and Jesus.

I think the list is more appropriately...

Carrot Top, George Constanza, Duke Togo, and Joe Millionaire. it's not a list about complaining, just a list that suits it's company.

Edited by >EXO<

Carrot Top, George Constanza, Duke Togo, and Joe Millionaire. it's not a list about complaining, just a list that suit company.

Yeah maybe them too... :lol:

Anyone can say what he wants, but Duke is right

Rainbow Brite WAS an anime/cartoon it was more "on topic" than airsoft, cars or even airplanes

so if that thread got locked, why shouldn't the airsoft thread??????

I see aircraft-threads stay open because aviation is a big part in Macross

WWF.... :unsure::huh: help me out here folks, isn't it like a fantasy series?

Ah-nuld Braunschweiger-

by clever use of politics is still within the rules of MW

I've asked the mods to close a thread or 2 at times,... does that make me an A-hole?

Probably for the ones who considered that thread valid and valued

Duke's just getting the flak for posting it for everyone to see that he's the culprit

Who says he was the only one who wanted it locked?

Carrot Top, George Constanza, Duke Togo, and Joe Millionaire. it's not a list about complaining, just a list that suits it's company.

:lol:

yup, lesson here

Duke,,,,you dirty rat,,keep it under cover :p

learn Karate yes,,OK,,,,learn Karate no,,,OK,,,Learn Karate maybe,,,SQUISH just like grape

The thread was off topic, and was locked. End of discussion.

Its still beyond me why the thread was created in the first place, if they knew it was going to be locked. I think that really says alot.

I don't really get your logic Mr. Togo...

You don't mind threads about toy guns

post-25-1075411946.jpg

and even advocate it with your sig...

but you get you panties in a bunch about a different set of toy guns...

that says a lot about you don't you think???

Edited by >EXO<

No, it shows you are desperate to attack me any way you can, and your example is a joke.

hey hey,,,fellas

Duke, I really dont think EXO was attacking ya, he was just pointing out that you were posting in a topic about toy guns and wanting to lock a thread about toy guns in the same day,,,kinda ironic,,,well,they are similar in that aspect and the fact remains that niether topic is SCI-Fi or other Anime,,,one topic was obviuoslly funnier then the other, but they both were wrong just the same. leave this descretion up too the moderators, and try to not have a double standard. Personnaly I liked both topics and widh they would stay

we all know where the report this post button is at,,,soooooooo no harm intended