gauging interest for Acrylic display stands for SSP and missiles

Checkmate

https://www.facebook.com/StoneysStands

There's this guy who makes all sorts of acrylic stands on FB. Remember when Bandai previewed the SSPs and they were displayed attached to a wall? I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting a stand/ display for SSPs like that.

I have a few ideas for the SSPS.

1. is a blow up kind of display. 2. a wall stand like wall gun rack.

Missiles:

1. Valkyrie fighter mode in the back and missiles in front of it laid out in a fan like configuration.

2. or in-flight missiles with individual stands.

With the fan like formation i think it could be a acrylic tray with slots for the missiles and a stand in the middle which can be swiveled down or up. I think it will look pretty neat inside a Detolf display case.

Since this is a custom build it would be more cost effective if more would sign up for it. I would really appreciate your thoughts on this project.

1-72-vf-1-valkyrie-super-parts-set-01.jpg

1-72-vf-1-valkyrie-super-parts-set-03.jpg

For the fan out version, do you really need a tray with slot? Seems like you can achieve that display fine by just placing the items in any way you like.

3 minutes ago, kkx said:

For the fan out version, do you really need a tray with slot? Seems like you can achieve that display fine by just placing the items in any way you like.

I'm shooting for a look just like that on the second photo where the viewer can see everything with an overhead view.

5 minutes ago, Checkmate said:

I'm shooting for a look just like that on the second photo where the viewer can see everything with an overhead view.

I still don't get what you mean. Do you mean it will be vertical on the wall, instead of on the "floor"?

53 minutes ago, kkx said:

I still don't get what you mean. Do you mean it will be vertical on the wall, instead of on the "floor"?

SSPS will be behind the Valkyrie flat on the wall. For the missiles it will be on a plane tilted downward along with the fighter. Just imagine that photo I attached and the fighter and missiles are on an inclined plane. 

E35F9823-018F-49C5-9DF9-7F1264024F40.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...