Star Wars rumor mill: Disney may be Resetting Star Wars

Chas

Oops! Can this topic me moved to the proper thread the? Sorry 'bout that.

Disney can do whatever they want to with their laughable, mostly derivative and highly unimaginative Disney Wars trilogy.  As far as I and many others are concerned, Star Wars ended with episode 6...

Edited by myk

9DA8E978-BEFE-485E-B72B-E8558E880523.jpeg.400e3af0922b38e8a567f1816fa2326c.jpeg
:D

1 hour ago, mcfly50 said:

Still waiting on the Dinosaurs!

Didn’t we kinda get that already with the dewbacks (in IV) and the blurrgs (in The Mandalorian)?

50 minutes ago, myk said:

As far as I and many others are concerned, Star Wars ended with episode 6...

I’d rather say my head canon ending is moving forward with The Mandalorian and/or Sabine and Ahsoka the White going off to search for Ezra.

EDIT:  @jvmacross, I’ll raise you a Krayt Dragon. :D

Edited by Mog

I helped a hunter kill a “dinosaur” :db:using some bombs, and then used a pearl from the dino’s innards to enhance my character’s lightsaber.

Obscure KOTOR references, baby!

6 hours ago, derex3592 said:

HAHAHAHAHAA! YEEEEEEES!!!! Dark Forces right? I freakin LOOOOOVED that game! Especially when you had all the cheat codes! 

Dark Forces was awesome. That and the original Armored Core were what got me into gaming. I grew up in the 80's, but none of those games really interested me; what would become early first person shooters was what I had in my head as the perfect game. I never played the original Castle Wolfenstein, but IIRC Dark Forces used the CW engine. I put a lot of hours into Dark Forces, and it's sequel. I still remember the part where you had to sneak past the Scout Walkers, and sniping all the Trandoshans standing guard.:lol: Good times!

16 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

never played the original Castle Wolfenstein, but IIRC Dark Forces used the CW engine

Dark Forces used LucasArts in-house JEDI engine.

It is very very far past what Wolfenstein 3D was capable of, and even a good deal ahead of Doom.

JEDI is roughly analogous to the BUILD engine used in Duke Nukem 3D, though the two have diffrent strengths and weaknesses.

Edited by JB0

• azrael locked this topic