Not gonna lie, my first reaction was "rebranding the sequel trilogy already?"... but this might be marginally better.

I'd be curious if they executed Order 66.

But other than Echo and probably the squad leader, the characters themselves are kinda one-note.

Has potential, but we'll see.

51 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I was bored by the Bat Batch, was glad to see them removed from the story.....but since I'm already paying for D+ I guess I'll watch when it is released

This. 

Yeah, I can’t say I’m interested. Maybe if they were introduced a season earlier, I might have more interest. 

I remember SW fans didn't care for REBELS when they first saw it's trailer years ago but here we are :) 

I wonder if they'll continue to use the same CGI animation style as REBELS and CLONE WARS. I just hope they don't use what that gawd awful cel shading animation that they used in RESISTANCE, I think that killed the series for me.

That being said, can we get a anime inspired SW series... please?!? I mean Disney should just hire this guy FFS!

36 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

I remember SW fans didn't care for REBELS when they first saw it's trailer years ago but here we are :) 

I wonder if they'll continue to use the same CGI animation style as REBELS and CLONE WARS. I just hope they don't use what that gawd awful cel shading animation that they used in RESISTANCE, I think that killed the series for me.

That being said, can we get a anime inspired SW series... please?!? I mean Disney should just hire this guy FFS!

Wow that was excellent; I've never seen it before.